@upstater alert | Page 3 | The Boneyard

@upstater alert

Reaction Score
This place used to be fun. Now it has got all angry and snarky, and not in a good way. WTF happened to the boneyard I used to know? I"m thinking that you all miss SuzieQ and her calming influence. She was the lone voice that kept this place from imploding. You ran her off, and look what you ended up with. For Shame.

When your team is beyond awful for 2 years straight, people are grumpier. Better days are ahead soon.

Reaction Score
I hear their (UB) AD is a Rick star - just in case we pass on their coach.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This place used to be fun. Now it has got all angry and snarky, and not in a good way. WTF happened to the boneyard I used to know? I"m thinking that you all miss SuzieQ and her calming influence. She was the lone voice that kept this place from imploding. You ran her off, and look what you ended up with. For Shame.

We were winning now and again.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
You're right, what did happen to SuzyQ? So few voices of reason and good humor left among us.

Yes, and CaliChic on the football board. She's still patiently waiting for the triumphant return of Skip Holtz to coach the football team. Come back SuzyQ and CaliChic!

Reaction Score
Yes, and CaliChic on the football board. She's still patiently waiting for the triumphant return of Skip Holtz to coach the football team. Come back SuzyQ and CaliChic!

CaliChic was but an early forerunner of what was to come.

Reaction Score
Buffalo built a real roster and they play with energy. What the hell was Ollie doing recruiting the garbage players we had the past three years....

I caution you ... and others ... let's not blow garbage at the Players. We can debate talent & we have. But the hardest thing to come to grips with is the KO coaching (particularly after 2014). I believe Calhoun would have somehow found a way with that set of Players to make MM.

And ... Nate Oats? Absolutely. He does look like a JC version 1990 2.0. That is classic upbeat positive hoop with defensive intensity. Beating a Big Name who was clearly not in the mood to work.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I agree - garbage was not a fair term at all. Just caught up in the moment last night. Watching mid majors in the tournament have multiple guys with + skills got me going. But I stand by my point that Ollie has not had a good eye for talent.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Um, that bracket is opening up nicely for the Bulls.

They just need to beat Kentucky, and it's clear sailing.

Just said the same thing.

But I’m trying not to jinx it too much.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom