Upset Alert - Down Goes Perdue (merged) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Upset Alert - Down Goes Perdue (merged)

Reaction Score
Lol this is proof that the ncaa keeps disrespecting UConn! Even when we are the best team in the country they find a way to disrespect us !!!!!!!

Reaction Score
That was a fun watch, even with the refball going on Ohio St. managed to pull it out

Reaction Score
And Gary Parrish will still pick them #1 this week.....
That's exactly what I was thinking. He will say something like, "Although the Buckeyes are 15-11, they play in the powerhouse Big 10 and not the underperforming Big Least. Sure UConn lost to Kansas at home but they haven't beaten anyone of note. Purdue just had a minor setback and is still #1."

Reaction Score
As I said in the other thread. Purdue only has 2 good players, Edey and their PG. The rest of the players are average at best. They are very slow on the wings with not many people who can create their own offense. If they aren't hitting 3's they will get beat.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
You do realize you retired, right? Quit coming to the office in your robe and fuzzy slippers and asking people if they want to go to the Denny's early bird special with you.

Reaction Score
As I said in the other thread. Purdue had Edey and their back up PG. The rest of the players are average at best. They are very slow on the wings with not many people who can create their own offense. If they aren't hitting 3's they will get beat.
Yep. Edey and three point shooting is a great recipe for racking up a ton of regular season wins but they'll probably run into a team that's much quicker than them again and they'll miss open threes and lose. The Big 10 is a slow conference, they are exposed by it every tournament.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom