Updates on Clingan ankle ? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Updates on Clingan ankle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My biggest worry from tonight is that Karaban & Cam can be extra exposed if we don’t have an anchor in the middle. Last year we had Clingan and Sanogo (while Sanogo wasn’t a shot blocker like some, he held position well) too many drives ended today with no deterrent because Samson wasn’t able to hold position on the block

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I think it's going to be a pain threshold thing all season long

Reaction Score
Need him in the game - BADLY
C'mon DC, let's work it out
Trust the trainer. He was in the locker room with DC. He knew the situation better than anyone else.

He talked to DC when he went back to the bench and saw his movement.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
35 replies to the OP and not a single poster chiming in about the time 12 years ago when they were in their mid-30's how they recovered from their ankle sprain and giving us their opinion on when DC will be able to come back.

And posters on this board are calling players soft and just going through the motions??

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
I was hoping it's mild, he was back on the bench in uniform so it seemed like it wasn't too bad.

Reaction Score
He may miss the ST John’s game but they get a little break after that so hopefully Donovan is good to go by DePaul

Reaction Score
I sprained my ankle last Monday and was fine 3 days later. But hey, I’m a boomer.

I sprained mine in October and won't be playing hoops again until February. There are degrees to everything.

I also seriously doubt it's an ankle. He landed normally. Nothing rolled or twisted.

Reaction Score
SJU is going to be a tough road if DC is resting. They profile a lot like SHU and we are not going to have an answer for Soriano if Johnson doesn't play out of his mind in a way we haven't seen before. I like our chances at home, but we need to do something different in practice to prepare.

Reaction Score
Newton or even Castle or Diarra need to play tough D on the SJU guards to hopefully limit or alter the interior passing to Soriano.

If Soriano gets good looks inside, it may be a long game with unfavorable results.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Trust the trainer. He was in the locker room with DC. He knew the situation better than anyone else.

He talked to DC when he went back to the bench and saw his movement.
I didn't mean last night's debacle.
I meant going forward.

Reaction Score
I sprained mine in October and won't be playing hoops again until February. There are degrees to everything.

I also seriously doubt it's an ankle. He landed normally. Nothing rolled or twisted.

That's what I saw and thought as well

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Spencer would do a better job than Singare in this nightmare scenario
Based on his defense last night? Spencer couldn't guard a chair vs SH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors