Updates from practice? | The Boneyard

Updates from practice?

Reaction Score
Is it weird we have not received updates from practices or scrimmage? I am craving information. I guess the press has not been allowed into any practices this week?

Why would Uconn football not allow one of their journalism majors disseminate information. I would eat this up as we lead up to the season.

Reaction Score
Is it weird we have not received updates from practices or scrimmage? I am craving information. I guess the press has not been allowed into any practices this week?

Why would Uconn football not allow one of their journalism majors disseminate information. I would eat this up as we lead up to the season.

FWIW there is a ton of content about the camp that began last Saturday (and before) in this thread (UConn Football Summer/Fall of 2017 - Camp REStorred).

I have attempted to put anything that comes out from the various media sources and various social media accounts there.

Next practice that is open to the Media is Monday (was suppose to be today but moved).

Reaction Score
FWIW there is a ton of content about the camp that began last Saturday (and before) in this thread (UConn Football Summer/Fall of 2017 - Camp REStorred).

I have attempted to put anything that comes out from the various media sources and various social media accounts there.

Next practice that is open to the Media is Monday (was suppose to be today but moved).

I certainly have been following that thread and appreciate all the hard work. I guess I am getting greedy for more information as we close in on game 1.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom