Updated Top 150 2026 Recruits | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Updated Top 150 2026 Recruits

Reaction Score
Not sure about an offer(yet) but Isaiah Abraham's teammate at St Paul's-Jordan Smith Jr- Has drawn a lot of interest from some Top 10 schools.
He sounds like a Hurley type guard. I bet UConn offers him at some point.

Jordan Smith is the definition of a winner
One of the biggest standouts all weekend long was 2026 guard Jordan Smith. The guy is just an absolute menace and dog on the court that is the last person you want to see matched up against you as a ball-handler.

His length, strength, instincts and toughness are second to none and he came up with winning play after winning play.

What makes 'Smitty' special is his ability to dominate a game without ever touching the ball.

His defense and positional rebounding are elite but he has also been putting in some real work behind the scenes.

The biggest area for improvement with Smith has been his jumper and at USAB he made the most out of his shot opportunities, making jumpers from both mid-range and three throughout the weekend.

Reaction Score

One of the biggest standouts all weekend long was 2026 guard Jordan Smith. The guy is just an absolute menace and dog on the court that is the last person you want to see matched up against you as a ball-handler.

His length, strength, instincts and toughness are second to none and he came up with winning play after winning play.

What makes 'Smitty' special is his ability to dominate a game without ever touching the ball.

His defense and positional rebounding are elite but he has also been putting in some real work behind the scenes.

The biggest area for improvement with Smith has been his jumper and at USAB he made the most out of his shot opportunities, making jumpers from both mid-range and three throughout the weekend.

UConn offered him back in July. They’ve been familiar with him since the recruiting of Abraham.
He would be a great get.

Reaction Score

UConn offered him back in July. They’ve been familiar with him since the recruiting of Abraham.
He would be a great get.
I thought that was the case but couldn't find any supporting data(other than my recollection) so went the conservative route with "not knowing". Too many Yard experts keep receipts on casuals.

Thanks for verifying.

Reaction Score
I saw the same thing. No reports of the offer on any of the recruiting sites.
But the tweet came from Smith himself so I’m taking that as trumping anything else.

Reaction Score
He would be a great get.
Thanks. I thought I remember seeing that but I couldn't find anything on here or the recruiting websites about a UConn offer. He sounds like a Hurley type of player and they had to have seen him at high school since Abraham was there also.

Saw this quote in one of the articles on him.

“I love defense, so I try to play the best defense I can each time I step on the floor,” Smith previously told On3. “You know defense wins championships.”

Reaction Score
No mention of UConn.

I saw that yesterday.
Duke has been mentioned with his recruiting for the past year so they may be out in front at this time ?
But with 2 years of HS ball left it’s still early and time for UConn to make him a priority if the staff chooses to.
As you said, he is a Hurley type guard and would be a great player to have.

UConn has been successful in the DMV area and has a lot more recognition here now with the past two championships and having local players on those teams. Should be adding another DMVer today after Riebe’s commitment and hopefully be in the final running for another 2026 player, Qayden Samuels.

Reaction Score
No surprise that he got a huge jump, but I AM surprised he got all the way to #13 here with a streaky jumper.

Really, he's got everything but that. Handles are rapidly improving, great athlete, strong,takes contact, great defender, maybe an inch short of where he needs to be in college but has length. Seems to get the job done effeciently inside the arc whatever level he's playing at.
Here's an article why they are higher on him compared to the other recruiting services.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom