Updated Scholarship Grid | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Updated Scholarship Grid

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
the only thing this team needs is to be confident. with confidence comes being able to run the offense without looking to ollie, being able to be in position without looking to ollie, not getting bullied or out-hustled. the team is loaded with talent and potential they just need to play with confidence and play smart

Reaction Score
To be clear, I'm expecting Cobb to be a 2-year starter and a significant contributor.

I was just replying to the fellow who thought Enoch would start and Cobb to be one of 5 splitting backup minutes. If that's all the value Cobb provides, then we could have found better ways to fill that scholarship.
Cobb is a wild card at this point and if he turns out to be more than a foul donator then we will have hit the lottery. What in his playing background history indicates he can be a starter and major contributor?

pj

Reaction Score
Cobb is a wild card at this point and if he turns out to be more than a foul donator then we will have hit the lottery. What in his playing background history indicates he can be a starter and major contributor?

What in Enoch's playing history indicates he can beat Cobb out? Cobb is a better rebounder, defender, and scorer. Enoch has potential to improve upon him with more length and a better jump shot, but it hasn't happened yet. I don't expect Cobb to play big minutes, 20 at most, due to fitness, so it will be a de facto center by committee no matter who starts. They'll also mix them up based on matchups.

Reaction Score
What in Enoch's playing history indicates he can beat Cobb out? Cobb is a better rebounder, defender, and scorer. Enoch has potential to improve upon him with more length and a better jump shot, but it hasn't happened yet. I don't expect Cobb to play big minutes, 20 at most, due to fitness, so it will be a de facto center by committee no matter who starts. They'll also mix them up based on matchups.
I hope this is a joke.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
when have you seen cobb play?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom