Updated Measuring Stick. Courtney is as tall as Morgan, Natalie taller than them all | The Boneyard

Updated Measuring Stick. Courtney is as tall as Morgan, Natalie taller than them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
BpyixEGCUAAVQI-.jpg

Reaction Score
Picture cut off; moriah obviously on stilts.
Is that Collier on the right?

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
TLaw.jpg

As President of the TLAW Fan Club, I would like to point out Tierney is slightly bending forward, as is Sadie. We refuse the title of smallest player....:rolleyes:
Go TLAW, Go Huskies..!!

P.S. - She's back...!!!;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
SON: Looks like Edwards to me on the lower right as you face pic. The ONLY thing short is that we are short two of our scholarship kids at this point; Williams still a few days from arriving I believe, and looks like Nurse is already back up north to prepare with the national team. What a TERRIFIC looking bunch of young women, eh?? And the two not in the picture are more of the same.
I'm very interested to see who the "personalities" are among the five newbies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I am guessing or asking for help.

Back row (L to R): Ekmark (?), Morgan, Stewie, Kiah, Kaleena, Natalie.

Front row:Moriah, Saniya, a ringer/guest/imposter (blonde), TLaw (?), and ?? (not a clue).

Reaction Score
KIB: you got 'em all except for the "not a clue" - Edwards. Clearly a ringer/guest/imposter front and center as you discerned, unless CD has had some very unnecssary work done.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Updated Measuring Stick. Courtney is as tall as Morgan, Natalie taller than them all:

Not quite actually:
What would we say?
Six, one and a half…darn good size for a guard.

Reaction Score
Updated Measuring Stick. Courtney is as tall as Morgan, Natalie taller than them all:

Not quite actually:
What would we say?
Six, one and a half…darn good size for a guard.
Courtney is much leaner that I would have thought. I thought I remember some pictures from a while back where she didn't look nearly as fit as she does in this camera shot! I think that suggests that her year home schooling and working with a trainer may have paid some serious dividends. It's possible that she may be a bigger contributor than some of us may have thought when we were evaluating this incoming class. I'm impressed!

Reaction Score
Principal of Windham Middle School maybe?

SAWX: at age 10??? :oops: Of course, everybody looks about ten from this perspective. ;) I was thinking it might have been Windham kid. So, if it IS the principal, she oughta feel pretty good about this post!

Reaction Score
I know some of the guys came back early to attend summer classes, but Windham Middle School? Or was this a team recruiting trip? Or did Windham call out UCONN? Did the bus break down in front of this school? Does anyone know why they are at this school? It is killing me. :eek:

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Man, it's tough in the summer with no news...:)

Please tell me you're not concluding this solely based on her not appearing in a single photo.

Did the bus break down in front of this school? Does anyone know why they are at this school? It is killing me.
:eek:

Duh, I knew that, just flaked out, ugh.

It's possible that she may be a bigger contributor than some of us may have thought when we were evaluating this incoming class.

What? No kid would have that haircut.

*sigh* off season on the Boneyard....

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
A few thoughts on the pic:

It was taken at a middle school, because the team went to visit Moriah.

In terms of height, Courtney looks at least 6'0". Morgan really is 6'1" and may need to stretch to get there.

I hope Natalie and the frosh are getting assimilated.

Is Stewie doing a Stef with her hair? That does not look like her normal color. Or anyone's.

It's a good looking group.

Reaction Score
nice pic, but you cant see what type of shoes they have on, some could have on flat slides and others could have on sneakers, it make a difference in how tall they look in a picture because Mo looks 5'10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom