Updated ESPN 2021 rankings | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Updated ESPN 2021 rankings

Reaction Score

Happy birthday to Jordan Hawkins! This kid will be in the spotlight soon enough. Bouk level talent.

Nice. Anyone know where that gym is? I noticed Azzi Fudd's jersey hanging on that wall.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score

Happy birthday to Jordan Hawkins! This kid will be in the spotlight soon enough. Bouk level talent.

That jumper is so pure

Reminds me a little of Moe Harkless

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Sanogo wasn't as high ranked because he doesn't really have an NBA skillset or athleticism. Johnson is ranked higher because he is a freak athlete. If he had Sanogo's skill he's be a top 5 pick next year--he doesn't.

Johnson averaged 13.5/7.1 this year (ish), Sanogo averaged 14.1/9.4 including some massive games against top-notch competition. Remember, Sanogo also reclassed... he's only a few months older than Johnson. That same season when they were both technically juniors still, Johnson averaged 9.6/5.4.

Sanogo is obviously the more polished player, and I think everyone who saw him knew that he was pretty likely to be a contributor. Johnson is so limited offensively, that unless he's a dynamite defender, he isn't going to earn 24 minutes a game. If he DOES earn those kind of minutes, it means he's beating Whaley/Springs for minutes at the 4, which would mean we are a very, very good team.

Agree with all this. Just a reminder for all who forgot, but the Sanogo from HS was a different guy than we saw. People might have viewed him differently at 242 vs 267. He was a more athletic and more mobile than he was in HS.

Reaction Score
Agree with all this. Just a reminder for all who forgot, but the Sanogo from HS was a different guy than we saw. People might have viewed him differently at 242 vs 267. He was a more athletic and more mobile than he was in HS.

That's a BMI of 25.9. He's overweight. He needs to lose more weight. ?

He needs to be 173 bounds to have a BMI of 18.5 which is normal.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
He is gonna score a lot of points.
He’s got great wings to compete and train with to develop his overall game. He’ll get stronger playing against Tyrese Martin, will soak up some playing making feel just from running the floor with Andre Jackson, and will have to shoot the lights out competing with Tyler Polley. We have several players that will be able to good him the ball in good spots.

Reaction Score

Freak athlete with an elite 3 point shot. He's NBA bound.

If he's really starting to master his off-the-dribble pickups for his shot... the Big East better watch out. Add in an improved handle and 15 more lbs of muscle, and he's going to have a long pro career.

My vote for immediate impact freshman of the bunch. Not sure it's close TBH.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Freak athlete with an elite 3 point shot. He's NBA bound.

If he's really starting to master his off-the-dribble pickups for his shot... the Big East better watch out. Add in an improved handle and 15 more lbs of muscle, and he's going to have a long pro career.

My vote for immediate impact freshman of the bunch. Not sure it's close TBH.
Very exciting. These highlights really showcase his all around game against high caliber competition

Reaction Score
Very exciting. These highlights really showcase his all around game against high caliber competition

This has to be the reason Hurley isn't hitting the portal. Because the team returning is scoring 50-60 ppg against good competition. #noshotcreators

Hawkins looks like a PURE shooter. Man, it's been a while.

Reaction Score
This has to be the reason Hurley isn't hitting the portal. Because the team returning is scoring 50-60 ppg against good competition. #noshotcreators

Hawkins looks like a PURE shooter. Man, it's been a while.

I watched all his games this year but 1. He shot a legit 40% from deep against the best competition in the country.

He had 29/4/1 in this game on 9/16 (3/4) shooting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom