Updated AP Rankings 2/22 | The Boneyard

Updated AP Rankings 2/22

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I'm surprised no one appears to have posted this yet. I'm having trouble pasting in the screenshot from ESPN, but the Top 5 are UConn, NC State, Texas A&M, Stanford, and South Carolina.

DePaul has fallen to #24 as a result of its loss to Creighton. Kentucky is at #19 and Tennessee at #20 after their game yesterday.

Texas A&M and Stanford each got one vote for the #1 slot. I am actually surprised that there weren't more votes for both of those teams. I am also slightly surprised that NC State is ranked ahead of both of them in the #2 slot.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I'm surprised no one appears to have posted this yet. I'm having trouble pasting in the screenshot from ESPN, but the Top 5 are UConn, NC State, Texas A&M, Stanford, and South Carolina.

DePaul has fallen to #24 as a result of its loss to Creighton. Kentucky is at #19 and Tennessee at #20 after their game yesterday.

Texas A&M and Stanford each got one vote for the #1 slot. I am actually surprised that there weren't more votes for both of those teams. I am also slightly surprised that NC State is ranked ahead of both of them in the #2 slot.
Was posted here at 1:28 this afternoon....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom