Updated 2024 Recruiting Rankings | The Boneyard

Updated 2024 Recruiting Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
247Sports updated their rankings today and expanded it to 150 recruits from 90. Lots of Northeast kids on there. Who is UConn seriously pursuing? It's early for the 2024 kids so who knows.

Probably not a serious contender for Ian Jackson.

Boogie Fland?

Not sure what's going on with Tahaad Pettiford. I read an article recently and UConn wasn't mentioned.

Kur Teng?

Darren Harris?

Tyler Betsey?

Elijah Moore?

Reaction Score
247Sports updated their rankings today and expanded it to 150 recruits from 90. Lots of Northeast kids on there. Who is UConn seriously pursuing? It's early for the 2024 kids so who knows.

Probably not a serious contender for Ian Jackson.

Boogie Fland?

Not sure what's going on with Tahaad Pettiford. I read an article recently and UConn wasn't mentioned.

Kur Teng?

Darren Harris?

Tyler Betsey?

Elijah Moore?

May have missed some since I'm just going off memory but other names we've been connected to:

2 Ian Jackson - Offer
3 Naas Cunningham - Offer
12 Boogie Fland - Offer

Keeping those 3 separate because I don't expect us to be pulling in recruits of that caliber yet

24 Yves Missi - Offer
26 Tahaad Pettiford - Offer (not sure which article you're referening but we watched him all summer and he's mentioned us in everything I've seen)
36 Kur Teng
45 Darren Harris
68 Tyler Betsey - Offer
73 Elijah Moore - Offer
74 Isaiah Abraham - Offer
104 Drew McKenna

Reaction Score
26 Tahaad Pettiford - Offer (not sure which article you're referening but we watched him all summer and he's mentioned us in everything I've seen)

Reaction Score
Thanks. That's the one I was referring to.

Here's what he said about UConn less than 2 months ago.

UConn: “UConn, that’s family too. Coach Danny (Hurley) grew up with my dad. So they’re really close. He’s like family. He called me before the game and told me he’s going to be here. I love how they treat me like family, even though I’m not even there yet. They show a lot of love. I love the fan base there. I’ve actually went to one of their games and I love the fan base. I look at that before I commit to a school too.”

Reaction Score
Thanks. That's the one I was referring to.

Here's what he said about UConn less than 2 months ago.

UConn: “UConn, that’s family too. Coach Danny (Hurley) grew up with my dad. So they’re really close. He’s like family. He called me before the game and told me he’s going to be here. I love how they treat me like family, even though I’m not even there yet. They show a lot of love. I love the fan base there. I’ve actually went to one of their games and I love the fan base. I look at that before I commit to a school too.”

Well I guess this answers the question

Reaction Score
I know that Gavin Griffiths wanted to be offered by Duke just so he could turn them down.
Dylan Harper too. Duke fans just don’t know it yet. Don’t think UConn is really going after him though

Reaction Score
Is the 2024 class as a whole supposed to be relatively strong or weak?

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Is the 2024 class as a whole supposed to be relatively strong or weak?
I think I heard weak relative to a very strong 2025 class

But who knows until it all shakes out

Reaction Score
As our success continues to re-introduce the UConn brand nationally-- And we expand/enhance our NIL opportunities-- It will be interesting to see how/if it attracts even higher rated kids in 2024/beyond.. Still think-for DH/staff- it will come down to culture/Program fit and the right kind of player looking for player development and who appreciates the family/team first vibe while in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom