Update on Samuel from Amore | The Boneyard

Update on Samuel from Amore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good to hear as we need his ball handling. Just hope he doesn't take any jump shots. lol!

C

Chief00

I wish Samuel could shoot better but one thing about him I like is he is tough and a competitor. I ran into JC over the summer and the Louisville dust up came up - and how that may have been the trigger as a turning point for winning the NC. To show we won't back down from anyone even after a loss. I could tell JC loves this kid. That's good enough for me.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
great news, I thought he might be done for the season after watching him get carried off the court

Reaction Score
He is a tough kid ,who has a lot more to give,
Without him we would not have won a NC last year, he was huge under pressure.
We knew he wasn't a shooter coming in but neither were some of our other PG who ended making some big shoots.
With only the freshman wunderkin next year unless he has the leadership skill of KA ,KO will not hand him the team.
It will be Samuels team to run. We all better be rooting for him to grow.
He needs minutes this year

Reaction Score
We knew he wasn't a shooter coming in but neither were some of our other PG who ended making some big shoots.
With only the freshman wunderkin next year unless he has the leadership skill of KA ,KO will not hand him the team.
Tsam gets major minutes next year by default. The one thing you can count on with this kid is toughness and effort. He may not be Ricky Moore but he is tough on ball defender.

Reaction Score

I like TSam but if he gets the keys next year KO and staff will have had a rough year on the trail. He's a back up, nothing more. A damn good one to have but if he's getting 30-35 minutes we're fighting to make the NIT, period. That's reality folks!

Reaction Score
I like TSam but if he gets the keys next year KO and staff will have had a rough year on the trail. He's a back up, nothing more. A damn good one to have but if he's getting 30-35 minutes we're fighting to make the NIT, period. That's reality folks!
All true. He simply doesn't have the skill to be the #1 PG on a successful Div. 1 team. He is a good backup PG and that makes him valuable and we are going to need him next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom