Update on another senior, Polly | The Boneyard

Update on another senior, Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
If my math is correct, if UConn closes it out Tuesday night, Briana Pulido will end her career 116-1. Not too shabby for a trackster.

Saniya will of course end the season at that mark as well, but is presumed back next year for another go around.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
If my math is correct, if UConn closes it out Tuesday night, Briana Pulido will end her career 116-1. Not too shabby for a trackster.

Saniya will of course end the season at that mark as well, but is presumed back next year for another go around.
I presume you mean Dr. Polly. Merely another intelligent, hard working, creative, soon to be graduate from the UConn basketball program.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I presume you mean Dr. Polly. Merely another intelligent, hard working, creative, soon to be graduate from the UConn basketball program.
And of all the greats that have passed through the program, she'll have the winningest record. Nice balance to the universe.

If she makes it through to be an Orthopedic Surgeon and has a good career, she'll probably make more benjamins than the star players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom