Upcoming Virtual Event: Panel Night with the WBB Beat Writers | The Boneyard

Upcoming Virtual Event: Panel Night with the WBB Beat Writers

Reaction Score
Hi all,

The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast is going to be hosting a live stream with Daniel Connolly, Charlotte Carroll, Doug Bonjour, and Alexa Philippou Wednesday night to preview the season. I'm not sure how many caught the post season wrap up panel, but it was a lot of fun.

Wednesday at 7 on The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast YouTube channel: Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast

Feel free to post any questions you wanted asked in this thread. And if you can't make it don't worry. The event will be recorded so it can be replayed at your convenience. Want a reminder email sent an hour before we begin? Sign up here: A Night with the UConn Beat Writers WBB (pre-season)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just a reminder a day out on this -- if anyone has any questions feel free to drop them below. Thanks!

Reaction Score
Looking forward to watching the replay! I noticed at the last media day that there were no questions to Jamelle, Christyn W and Geno about how the two sophomores Aubrey and Anna were looking. Curious if the hoard has seen any practices on Zoom and what info they could give us about the two sophomores. Also interested if they have heard any updates on Evina’s knee and how she is moving in practice. Lastly, would be interested in hearing the writers educated guesses on who the two other starters besides Christyn, Olivia and Anna might be. Thanks!

Reaction Score
I really enjoyed this. Felt bad for them for all of the technical issues. Felt bad for me every time they called on Alexa and sent the evil little digital spy living in my house into a frenzy. twice she tried to play music and once just responded with the standard “I don’t know that one.”

That poor woman’s life is ruined. she. It’s set speakers going of everywhere in her wake!

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Looking forward to watching the replay! I noticed at the last media day that there were no questions to Jamelle, Christyn W and Geno about how the two sophomores Aubrey and Anna were looking. Curious if the hoard has seen any practices on Zoom and what info they could give us about the two sophomores. Also interested if they have heard any updates on Evina’s knee and how she is moving in practice. Lastly, would be interested in hearing the writers educated guesses on who the two other starters besides Christyn, Olivia and Anna might be. Thanks!

Alexis said Evina has good days and bad days. Alexis also said she doesn't know how Evina's knee will affect her playing. I am praying she will be ok, and able to play some decent minutes.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Lastly, would be interested in hearing the writers educated guesses on who the two other starters besides Christyn, Olivia and Anna might be. Thanks!

First question asked. First 2 panelists said Evina and Paige. Dis not ask other 2 but since their were no dissenters, I think they all agree.

Reaction Score
Alexis said Evina has good days and bad days. Alexis also said she doesn't know how Evina's knee will affect her playing. I am praying she will be ok, and able to play some decent minutes.
Alexis was recounting information that Geno had relayed earlier this Summer and mentioned that they had not spoken to Evina nor had a recent update on her condition since. We'll see soon enough!

Reaction Score
First question asked. First 2 panelists said Evina and Paige. Dis not ask other 2 but since their were no dissenters, I think they all agree.
During the end of the chat, during the "hot takes segment," Alexis suggested that Edwards would be in the starting five by the end of the year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom