Upcoming opponent BC now 0-3, loss to Toledo tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Upcoming opponent BC now 0-3, loss to Toledo tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Apparently ESPN isn't giving BC much of a chance.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400496852

The second-to-last paragraphs states: "UConn next hosts Boston University in the tournament's second round on Sunday. The Huskies then head to Madison Square Garden on Nov. 21 to face Boston College, and will play either Indiana or Washington in the title game on Nov. 22."
Now we are DOOOOOMMED!!!!

Reaction Score
in other non conference opponent news, Washington is getting blown off its home court by UC Irvine, down 19 with 10 minutes left.

Reaction Score
Those who think we're going to beat them by 40 are going to be disappointed. BC isn't good, but they aren't bad, either. All three of the teams they have lost to so far have been potential tournament teams, and they were in every game. If UConn starts thinking they just have to show up to win, that could be a problem.
Thank goodness the players aren't stupid enough to rely on the Yard for how to play.

Reaction Score
in other non conference opponent news, Washington is getting blown off its home court by UC Irvine, down 19 with 10 minutes left.

Yikes. We're going to have to basically run the table in the non-conference to earn any respect from the selection committee. On the bright side, it sounds like that might not be so implausible.

Reaction Score
Yikes. We're going to have to basically run the table in the non-conference to earn any respect from the selection committee. On the bright side, it sounds like that might not be so implausible.

Our power #'s will be fine

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
BC will always be BC, Done Nothing College

never has a fan base that won so little (read nothing) thought so highly of themselves. The Conte's best basketball days were when we filled their hockey / library building

which leads me to my next point, can't wait until we surpass them in hockey too

Reaction Score
Lets talk about BC after the BU game like a previous poster said don't ruin the mojo we may have destroyed Detroit but its time to move onto BU lets talk about them.

Reaction Score
BC will always be BC, Done Nothing College

never has a fan base that won so little (read nothing) thought so highly of themselves. The Conte's best basketball days were when we filled their hockey / library building

which leads me to my next point, can't wait until we surpass them in hockey too

between Yale, QU and now UConn, they are defintiely not the big dogs in New England anymore. Gotta chuckle.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
between Yale, QU and now UConn, they are defintiely not the big dogs in New England anymore. Gotta chuckle.
Don't forget Harvard, Holy Cross, Connecticut School of Broadcasting...

Reaction Score
Don't forget Harvard, Holy Cross, Connecticut School of Broadcasting...

I don't think those programs are as good as BC. The thing is, when BC looses thier perch in hockey, what do they even have left?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't think those programs are as good as BC. The thing is, when BC looses thier perch in hockey, what do they even have left?
The_Suicide_Series_12.jpg

Reaction Score

Eh, Harvard is better in the last decade than QU or Yale. New England has a lot of good hockey.

Heck, BC doesn't even have the most titles of the last 40 years. That honor belongs to Boston U. 5 titles in the last 40 years. BC has 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom