Unreadable | The Boneyard

Unreadable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
never thought I would say this, but this forum is unreadable. Bitchy thread after bitchy thread. And the same threads every single game. And the posters' styles are horrible....it looks like they have given up. Never saw our better posters go on whining in 2010. Where does the negativity come from?? If I'm a lurker, nothing looks very compelling about coming to this forum.....at a minimum, I thought fans would rather stay positive than wallow. Pretty ugly year so far and not much reason to hope it will change. Sure hope I'm wrong.

edit thanks uconngb

Last edited:

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
There are just as many "bitchy" posts about these "bitchy" threads. Its like there are two teams on the boneyard and they are constantly attacking each other.

Reaction Score
There are just as many "bitchy" posts about these "bitchy" threads. Its like there are two teams on the boneyard and they are constantly attacking each other.
That's actually a part of the irony I was trying to achieve.

*waits till he figures out it's a parody*

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Wow, you're a modern day Jonathan Swift.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure what people are supposed to say. Are they just supposed to be content with the way things have gone this season? It's a message board in the year 2015, people are going to vent.

Reaction Score
Our fans are just frustrated. I think a lot has to do with the conference situation we are in. I'm sure there would be a lot less negativity if we were secured in P5 or in old big east conference pre-2011.

Reaction Score
Bad conference ; bad year ; recruiting ok but not as good as expected. Basically a tough year and not sure about next year's success. Well some negatives there for sure but we have last year's championship for comfort. A championship that came out of nowhere still keeps me smiling.

Reaction Score
Early rankings and expectations were high and there was reason to believe we would dominate our conference. Just hasn't turned out thst way. I don't blame the board members for being disappointed or pointing out problems and solutions. The thing we have to remember is that they are kids and even though they have talent they haven't played to KO's potential. His comments show frustration just as much as the comments on this site. Our team gives us glimpses of it's talent by beating Florida who gave Kentucky a helluva game yesterday in a loss, confusing.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
never thought I would say this, but this forum is unreadable. Bitchy thread after bitchy thread. And the same threads every single game. And the posters' styles are horrible....it looks like they have given up. Never saw our better posters go on whining in 2010. Where does the negativity come from?? If I'm a lurker, nothing looks very compelling about coming to this forum.....at a minimum, I thought fans would rather stay positive than wallow. Pretty ugly year so far and not much reason to hope it will change. Sure hope I'm wrong.

edit thanks uconngb
Its like the newsapaper, read the headlines, see who is posting and don't waste your time with the rest

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
People are nervous about the program remaining relevant. I can except the conference for now because that situation is being supplemented by a good OOC schedule . Plus , we're losing to AAC teams so its hard to complain about the conference . The recruiting is what has me nervous. I can handle a bad season as long as we have good recruits coming in. I'll take the AAC but give me 1-2 more good recruits for next year and I'm good.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I don't like when people complain about my right to the freedom of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom