Unofficial reverse the curse thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Unofficial reverse the curse thread

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I had a job interview yesterday and when I went to change from my work clothes to my interview suit I realized my underwear was inside out. Didn’t switch them because I thought it was a sign. I haven’t heard back about the job yet but I might have something here.

Reaction Score
Being new here I have no idea about this mojo scrotum whatever????? An hour before the game I plan to burn my $200 New Balance sneakers that really stink. I hope I am making a solid contribution here. I could use some tips….

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
And yet here you are talking to me about it.
...and still hiding from me, so he can puff his empty chest and say that you're the only one commenting & caring. As if.

He promised a thumping in Providence yesterday and there was one. He still sports Cooley's face upon Testiculo as his avatar, and until this thread he remained all-in with his 'usedta coulda been somebody,' not content to be thanked for is service and then retire with dignity. I'd like to trust, but like you must verify.

He's been pumping up his part in history & dumping on the present & future of mojo, even today claiming "golden rule" status for what (to his credit) is the "first rule" of mojo. Let's see if he really does loosen the reins and let go.

Now, my amends:

Sad to say, @CL82 , our participation in this skirmish over his compulsive ambivalence is emblematic of the unchecked internal brush fires that mark this board often, but especially after the past 2 games.

Squabbling between various pockets of unsustainable self-certainty threatens the necessary teamwork of the fan base. Veteran posters are using words like "always," "never," "every," and other all-or-nothing characterizations to buttress claims that are easily refuted by those who have been offering verifiable data that needs no hard and fast either/or conclusions.

These facile shout downs are done as shows of raw power, attemptd to control the uncontrollable, and they effect of labeling those who disagree as idiots. They are based on literal untruths, and cannot work. Bad mojo.

E plurbis unum: coaches, players, fans.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I had a job interview yesterday and when I went to change from my work clothes to my interview suit I realized my underwear was inside out. Didn’t switch them because I thought it was a sign. I haven’t heard back about the job yet but I might have something here.
Nearly half a century ago, I heard on the National Lampoon Radio Hour that if you turn your underwear inside out, you can get six more days of wear from them.

Hope you get the job of your dreams.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Being new here I have no idea about this mojo scrotum whatever????? An hour before the game I plan to burn my $200 New Balance sneakers that really stink. I hope I am making a solid contribution here. I could use some tips….
Even in stinky sneakers, one step at a time.

Reaction Score
I am not an uninterested party regarding Game Day Haiku, but I add with specificity that nothing has made a greater contribution toward my developing respect for and affectionate kinship with posters who I once rudely battled elsewhere.
Agreed, I too have found a common ground and enjoyed posting for the greater good with many folks away from the stench of the pool. No negativity here. Just winning.

Reaction Score
Out of courtesy of my neighbors here in this Florida State Park I am currently at, I decided not to burn my sneakers. I am only admitting this because we won.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Broke out this koozy for first time this year.

Well, I'm sticking with it until it doesn't work.

20230107_171133.jpg

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Well, the golden rule is if you think if effects the Mojo, it does.

That said, it's hard to look at some traditions and really believe they still work. I mean, does anyone really enjoy the haiku threads?
I really enjoyed them, until I realized my participation in them seemed to be bad mojo. So I stopped doing it. I won't even take a peek into the Haiku thread now. I miss it, but that's a price I'm more than willing to pay for a win.

Reaction Score
You know what you must do. Thank you and god speed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom