UNLV 90 UNC 80?! | The Boneyard

UNLV 90 UNC 80?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UNLV shot the lights out with 3's but their guards were very aggressive getting in the lane and dishing and kicking, a very good looking team.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I didn't get to watch it then I saw it at the bottoms of the ticker on espn

Reaction Score
Just goes to show you that there not as many great teams this year as the talking heads thought there would be.

It is going to matter very little what your ranking is when March roles around. What is going to matter is getting better as the season progresses.

I mean dook is going to be ranked 3rd next week and that my friends is a joke. Quse looks good but not great-Uk looks pretty darn good- but they are young and will have some bad games as well- OSU looks better then I thought they would be but they are not some world beating team. It's wide open this year and that's something I thought I would not be saying.

Reaction Score
Krueger did not leave the cupboard empty when he left for Oklahoma. This will be a tough out come tourney time.

Reaction Score
"Just goes to show you that there not as many great teams this year as the talking heads thought there would be."

its november. teams are having just as many issues as we are and it shows. yeah unc has all 5 starters returning but theyre also trying to get some talented freshmen into the rotation just like we are and other top teams are. make no mistake osu,unc,kentucky,uconn and maybe syracuse are going to separate themselves as the elite teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom