United 8 Arsenal 2 Enough said! | The Boneyard

United 8 Arsenal 2 Enough said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rooney was superb. The young guys and new signings continue to impress. And DeGea's save of Van Persie's PK was terrific. Have to feel bad for Arsenal. Dealing with this match with key players injured or suspended. It's too bad the transfers of Fabregas and that money grubber Nasri paralyzed the club most of the summer. I'm assuming Arsene was still looking for players despite the fiasco. They desperately need help at the back and the door will slam shut in 3 days. Clearly this result doesn't indicate what Arsenal's season will be like; but it has to be a big blow to confidence. Two weeks to recover with the international break.

ON UNITED!!! :)

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
De Gea's honeymoon didn't even last the first half- first Arsenal goal was shambolic.

Otherwise, they were brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
United was almost as good as Real Madrid today.

Reaction Score
I know it's early, but it looks like a two team race this year :(

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
Even Chelsea look a tier down from the Manchester teams.... however - Man U's DeGea looks shaky at times and Man City's defense is a bit suspect. Chelsea is solid front to back and while not as talented offensively as the Manchester clubs will be there at the end. Look for Liverpool to bounce back and run 4th. Tottenham will drop a bit (more so after Modric leaves) and no one else has the horsepower to challenge for the top 4.

By the way - 3 games in and my Toon are unbeaten and stand in 6th place - Ho'way the Lads!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I bow my head in shame. :(

We did grab a few players before the window shut (right before), but it's not gonna be even close to compete for the title. Maybe for 4th. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom