uniforms | Page 2 | The Boneyard

uniforms

Reaction Score
Stop with the old Samoyed logo. Our Husky logo is now the standard. We need to be forward looking. If you’d like a larger version on the helmet, fine, but no more fluffy Jonathan.
It'll be a cold day in hell the day I trade in my Pucky hat for a stupid Hurricanes hat and it's been almost 30 years since the Whalers left? Long live the happy dog! And now I'm kinda vibing on the idea of UConn wearing Whalers colors for a game each year and playing Brass Bonanza for touchdowns.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
thank you stone cold steve austin!
i love this.
if this ground has been trod, maybe i'll skip the basketball concept and try my quirkier ones.
I really liked your basketball concept. I think it's a great homage to our days when the football team beat the golden domers on primetime and the SEC in a bowl.
new husky logo navy helmet is trash. agreed.
thx for feedback
I can't stand the new logo on the navy helmet, looks terrible. White C on blue or blue C on white look better; they can put the new logo on/off the shoulders if they want to incorporate it.

Reaction Score
Stop with the old Samoyed logo. Our Husky logo is now the standard. We need to be forward looking. If you’d like a larger version on the helmet, fine, but no more fluffy Jonathan.
It’s nostalgic :)

Reaction Score
I really liked your basketball concept. I think it's a great homage to our days when the football team beat the golden domers on primetime and the SEC in a bowl.

I can't stand the new logo on the navy helmet, looks terrible. White C on blue or blue C on white look better; they can put the new logo on/off the shoulders if they want to incorporate it.
Blue C on white helmet is clean looking.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm liking this year's iteration of the uniform.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom