Uniforms - What did everyone think of the blue on blues last night? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Uniforms - What did everyone think of the blue on blues last night?

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
STOP, JUST STOP !!!!!
OK, I had to vent, can there really be more than a hand full of people that give a rats patootie what the players are wearing??? This as long as they get the job done on the field?
Shutty. We can talk about uneys and how bad we are. It’s a message board.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
STOP, JUST STOP !!!!!
OK, I had to vent, can there really be more than a hand full of people that give a rats patootie what the players are wearing??? This as long as they get the job done on the field?
Always wonder about those guys who take the time to open up a clearly marked thread and then take the time to post just to let us know that they don’t care about the topic.

Reaction Score
Blue on blue is the best combo. Blue on white (pants) or white on white is what . . . Penn State Jr.? Or maybe Yale Jr. Let's develop our own sinature

Reaction Score
Always wonder about those guys who take the time to open up a clearly marked thread and then take the time to post just to let us know that they don’t care about the topic.

I always wondered who here liked the husky helmet stripe. Now we know.

Reaction Score
I sincerely mean no harm here but I could care less if they wore f’in grass skirts and coconut helmets if they played well. As long as I can recognize my team I’m 100% in. I just want them to pull back on the yoke.

Love that ^^ That said, if they win, I wouldn't care if they wore pink and gray uniforms...

Reaction Score
I liked them. I liked the red before but did not miss it. I’d like to see what the blue shirt and white pants would look like. I also like the wide double stripe on the pants. Throwback to my time.

Reaction Score
Love the unis for the Illinois game, BUT, the only slight change I might've made is having a blue stripe of some sort down the side of the pant leg

Reaction Score
Love the unis for the Illinois game, BUT, the only slight change I might've made is having a blue stripe of some sort down the side of the pant leg

These new duds DO have stripes on the pants legs

Reaction Score
These new duds DO have stripes on the pants legs
I couldn't tell in looking at the video of Donovan Williams... Could anybody else? How'd I miss it? I keep looking and looking... Couldn't see it..

Reaction Score
I couldn't tell in looking at the video of Donovan Williams... Could anybody else? How'd I miss it? I keep looking and looking... Couldn't see it..

It's not visible in the video, but they displayed these unis earlier this summer.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom