Unforced turnovers | The Boneyard

Unforced turnovers

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
We commit multiple every game, and one of the main reasons why our offense has been doo doo. That and the single digit assists each game.

Loved the spirit the boys played with today, but you're not gonna win many games rolling out the offense we do on a nightly basis.

Is it lack of talent or inferior coaching?.... Maybe both, but it's ugly, that's for sure.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
We have okay players and an okay coach. So far we have won all the games we were supposed to win one plus one tossup and lost all the games we were supposed to lose.

Reaction Score
Even though our ball handlers travel, lose the ball and turn over our bigs hold the ball on rebounds better than last year. We out rebounded them last night. I’m actually really happy with the way our bigs fight it out down there!

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
We lack ball handlers - the moment they get sped up, the ball comes loose.

Or crossover. Or go between their legs. Or get in the lane. Or when we think about a kick-out pass

Reaction Score
Unforced turnovers and missed layups make for an ugly and stressful viewing experience. It is asking a lot of fans for a team to play basketball the way that they do and expect a following. Having said that, I was into the game last night because they played as though they cared.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Actually, I think we should of gone in at half time with the lead. Talk about turnovers? Lets forget the total number. Lets talk about type of turnover. Driving to the hoop and the ball decides to leave the court area on it's own? Carlton getting the ball at the foul line then drives to the hoop with authority, and...well ball again decides to leave the court area. Subtract a few of those in the first half, we go in leading. My opinion, total breakdown with 4 minutes left. Again a slight barrage of 3's, and allowing a clean drive to the basket? WTH? However I agree, rebounding was a 180 last night. Arizona's defense was pretty good. Vital could not unload. Adams was contained also. No doubt in my mind Arizona was worried midway through the 2nd half. We cut down on turnovers by 50%, we might of won or lost by a few.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom