#unfollow | The Boneyard

#unfollow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you use twitter, who have you unfollowed in the past 24 hours?

Here is my list.

@mengus22
Frank the Tank
Pete Thamel
Any ACC writer
Every Syracuse Writer/Blogger

I have no desire to hear what these F%^&ers have to say.

Reaction Score
FranktheTank, said that UConn was allowing UL to threaten UConn's inclusion by being loud about their accomplishments while UConn did nothing. He said this very early in the process. Don't know if he was right or not. Unlike the other he wasn't claiming "sources" and was upfront about it.

Reaction Score
If you use twitter, who have you unfollowed in the past 24 hours?

Here is my list.

@mengus22
Frank the Tank
Pete Thamel
Any ACC writer
Every Syracuse Writer/Blogger

I have no desire to hear what these F%^&ers have to say.

^^this^^
Plus a few other Louisville writers. I'm only interested in following people who are 90% positive toward UConn. Following people like Gary Parrish will make you want to pull your hair out. It's bad for your health.

Reaction Score
FranktheTank, said that UConn was allowing UL to threaten UConn's inclusion by being loud about their accomplishments while UConn did nothing. He said this very early in the process. Don't know if he was right or not. Unlike the other he wasn't claiming "sources" and was upfront about it.

I may have to reconsider.

I just can't believe we just let the whole nation trash our athletic dept like that, and we did nothing to mitigate the bogus discussion.

Reaction Score
^^this^^
Plus a few other Louisville writers. I'm only interested in following people who are 90% positive toward UConn. Following people like Gary Parrish will make you want to pull your hair out. It's bad for your health.

It's not that I want to read a homer, I just want read something fact based.

Reaction Score
I may have to reconsider.

I just can't believe we just let the whole nation trash our athletic dept like that, and we did nothing to mitigate the bogus discussion.
what are you talking about. 'We're winners!'

Reaction Score
@mengus22 is the biggest idiot on the interwebs

Well, I suppose you can (/have?) just block him, as you have blocked me and many others who present logical, factual arguments which contradict your(/UTx/Big12) agenda.

I kept telling you Notre Dame was going to the ACC ...and why they were going to the ACC...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Well, I suppose you can (/have?) just block him, as you have blocked me and many others who present logical, factual arguments which contradict your(/UTx/Big12) agenda.

I kept telling you Notre Dame was going to the ACC ...and why they were going to the ACC...
When are you guys ever going to beat USC? Much more relevant than ND in the ACC don't you think? Not slamming you. I live in SC. It would be nice to see some flags fluttering outside vehicles that don't have chickens on them after rivals week unless it was Chanticleers!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I love @theuconnblog but they keep retweeting people I don't wanna hear from. I'm not infolliwing them but am taking a Twitter break...that will prob last about a day!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
When are you guys ever going to beat USC? Much more relevant than ND in the ACC don't you think? Not slamming you. I live in SC. It would be nice to see some flags fluttering outside vehicles that don't have chickens on them after rivals week unless it was Chanticleers!
It totally sucks losing to them. Firing Kevin Steele as DC was smart, hiring Venables seemed reasonable. Offense is great, defense is still trouble; Morris could/should/would leave in the next year or two for his own gig. Not 100% sold that Dabo(/Venables is the man to do the job...

I took grad classes at UConn, so I am very disappointed with the ACC's recent choice. I really hope Delany's "east coast office" is intended to serve UConn eventually.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It totally sucks losing to them. Firing Kevin Steele as DC was smart, hiring Venables seemed reasonable. Offense is great, defense is still trouble; Morris could/should/would leave in the next year or two for his own gig. Not 100% sold that Dabo(/Venables is the man to do the job...

I took grad classes at UConn, so I am very disappointed with the ACC's recent choice. I really hope Delany's "east coast office" is intended to serve UConn eventually.
And UConn has the opposite problems O/D.

I'm hoping it's to the B!G as well. Certainly not out of the question if Virginia does indeed choose to stay in the ACC. I think the university Delaney most covets is Virginia. That should be a much tougher university to get than MD. They don't have the money problems that Maryland had and although most ACC schools hate the power base centered in North Carolina, my feeling is Maryland was forced to leave for financial reasons. They were bleeding $$$$. But no one publicly blames themselves so they will paint it as a decision against the ACC as opposed to mismanagement of their monies.

Reaction Score

I have no idea who you are or what you have said.

I never said ND wasn't going go the ACC or that they were 100% lock for the B12. I was told the B12 and Texas were working like hell to get Notre Dame BECAUSE Swofford had a commitment from the ACC football schools that if he could deliver ND, they would stay. B12 felt confident for a while it would land ND and was shocked when the ACC/ND announcement happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom