unfair to old-timers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

unfair to old-timers

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
I don't care about that so much as the designation "new member". I don't quite date back all the way with Suzyq but I was a devoted McD's follower and came over in 99 or 00 when he gave it up.

Hell, I came over on the Mayflower and I'm still a new member.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
ICE--

Among those 35,000, I for sure won't forget your trials a few years ago over the broken leg, or reports of visits to area hospitals to help those in need of support. Or the bear cub's progress. Or the weather reports from PA...

It was just last November when I tore up my knee separating the quadriceps tendon from the kneecap (patellar). Seems long ago even thought the rehab plods forward slowly.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Honestly, I am glad to be relieved of the burden of those 35,000 posts. I'd rather posts be judged by the content, good or bad, than by the number of posts, for better or worse.
We're not letting you off that easy, Bre'r Bear!

AllAmerRedHeads

Barnstorming America author
Reaction Score
Yeah, some time ago. Hope to get back into the history at a wider angle at some point, but the Red Heads has taken me to places I never thought I would see.

Reaction Score
Just below my avatar "tab" if you will, is "gender". there is no place for Custom Title on my Personal Details Page. maybe that's an admin function only?
I have the same thing. No Custom Title option. :(

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
I don't care about that so much as the designation "new member". I don't quite date back all the way with Suzyq but I was a devoted McD's follower and came over in 99 or 00 when he gave it up.
Yessir, McD's page was absolutely the best school page I ever found. Such a shame he had to drop it.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Why would Nan want to mess with the likes of us?

Reaction Score
That brings back memories. Would el-z be the military parlance for LZ -short for landing zone? Which is to say, the spot where troops are inserted into combat either by parachute or helicopter. Since I started this post, I hope that I haven't landed the Boneyard into a "hot" LZ.

Reaction Score
So how long are we all going to be NEW MEMBERS? I've only been on the board 3-4 years, many early years lurking, so I would think it might bother some of you guys who have been around a while...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
So how long are we all going to be NEW MEMBERS? I've only been on the board 3-4 years, many early years lurking, so I would think it might bother some of you guys who have been around a while...
nah. no biggie. i think we will be new members for ever now lol...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Now you are stepping in it z, or should I say el-z.
I'm thinking of changing my name to "El Milford."

You could be "El Icebear," but putting "lice" in succession may lead to some misunderstanding. :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I'm thinking of changing my name to "El Milford."

You could be "El Icebear," but putting "lice" in succession may lead to some misunderstanding. :)
No lice on ice bear. The little buggers freeze their butts off.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
bearpolars_bbc_203.jpg

Offended at the thought that they could be home to lice, mother bear and one cub move to a different ice floe...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom