Underappreciated and overlooked Alex Karaban won’t be outworked and outsmarted | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Underappreciated and overlooked Alex Karaban won’t be outworked and outsmarted

Reaction Score
I think Alex returns. He’s not a lock to go round 1 + he might graduate after next season.
Too early to say that. I've seen mock drafts where he's high in the 2nd round. A lot of games left to move up. Hawkins was in the 2nd round of a lot of the mock drafts last year at this time also.

Reaction Score
I absolutely think he’s NBA material but I also think he needs more time to develop physically. He gets his shot off because of his size and that advantage evaporates in the NBA. With the potential departures this season he would kill it next season here.

Reaction Score
Too early to say that. I've seen mock drafts where he's high in the 2nd round. A lot of games left to move up. Hawkins was in the 2nd round of a lot of the mock drafts last year at this time also.

Alex will probably attend the NBA pre-combine like Newton did this year. That will allow him to to gather enough information to make an informed decision. That will tell the tale.

Reaction Score
I absolutely think he’s NBA material but I also think he needs more time to develop physically. He gets his shot off because of his size and that advantage evaporates in the NBA. With the potential departures this season he would kill it next season here.
I’ve been watching the NBA lately and there are plenty of wide open 3s for anyone who wants them. At Alex size he would get kick outs from offensive rebounds, and he’s smart enough to get them off screens. So looking at the %’s they are like college 25-40% any given game. He has a midrange game
*Kraben
I will now refer to all 3 together as SpenKaTris.

Reaction Score
I think Alex returns. He’s not a lock to go round 1 + he might graduate after next season.
We all dream he comes back but if it’s first round he has to go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom