Under the Radar Recruits | The Boneyard

Under the Radar Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction Score
showed up big yesterday. Tymeer Brown all over the field in the first half. Trevardo all over the field all day long. Trevardo might end up being the best in state recruit ever in the DI era at UConn. I am not that high on keeping CT recruits in state, get the best student/athletes you can, dont care if they are from Poland! Mike Osiecki was the Gatorade Player of the Year and cant get in the lineup...

Reaction Score
showed up big yesterday. Tymeer Brown all over the field in the first half. Trevardo all over the field all day long. Trevardo might end up being the best in state recruit ever in the DI era at UConn. I am not that high on keeping CT recruits in state, get the best student/athletes you can, dont care if they are from Poland! Mike Osiecki was the Gatorade Player of the Year and cant get in the lineup...
Hey watch that Poland stuff - just kdding.

Agree with you.

Reaction Score
Well, I would take mariusz pudzjienowski, three time world strongest man, as a left tackle. Dude is a beast in the weight room and I'm sure he doesn't need a helmet, saving on equipment costs.

Reaction Score
Wonder if UConn could use a guy like Mohammed Sanu? Unfortunately he didn't qualify as an "under-the-radar" guy but he obviously can play a little. Maybe he could have "walk-on" at UConn. Sarcasm aside, I'm thinking that the Huskies probably could find room for some of those "4-Stars". They're not all bad.

Reaction Score
Wonder if UConn could use a guy like Mohammed Sanu? Unfortunately he didn't qualify as an "under-the-radar" guy but he obviously can play a little. Maybe he could have "walk-on" at UConn. Sarcasm aside, I'm thinking that the Huskies probably could find room for some of those "4-Stars". They're not all bad.

Actually, I'm fairly certain Sanu was an under the radar guy. Spent his high school career often injured and without a true position. At least at the time he committed to Rutgers, I don't remember him having other offers.

Reaction Score
Actually, I'm fairly certain Sanu was an under the radar guy. Spent his high school career often injured and without a true position. At least at the time he committed to Rutgers, I don't remember him having other offers.

Ahhh. Don't let the facts get in the way of a "good" POV. Lolol So could we still use him?

Reaction Score
Would love to see Sanu in a Dallas Cowboy uniform next season... He's a baller....

Reaction Score
Well, I would take mariusz pudzjienowski, three time world strongest man, as a left tackle. Dude is a beast in the weight room and I'm sure he doesn't need a helmet, saving on equipment costs.

The Boneyard would never put up with that. Mariusz is only like 5'11. Anyone without an ideal size/speed/strength combo has this board in a freaking uproar.

Reaction Score
Trevardo was the #29 SLB on Scout and I believe our first to commit in that class not sure he is to be considered UTR.

Reaction Score

Sanu was not eligible to play his senior year in HS because he was 19 before the season started. He decided to stay at his HS rather than go to prep-school and play. Because of this he was lightly recruited. He is a 22 year old junior in college, an did not redshirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom