Uncommitted Recruits | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Uncommitted Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Down to 11 of the top 40 left.
Tenn possibly in the running for 6, Ohio St for 4, SC for 4, KY for 3, FL/FSU/USC/Lou for 2

( 1) Aja Wilson .....(F ,SC) - SC,UConn,TN,NC,KY,Lou,Bay,Clem, others
( 5) Jatarie White ..(P ,NC) - TN,SC,NC,Clem, FL,Mia,FlaSt,OhSt, ??
( 7) Gabby Green ....(G ,CA) - Cal,OhSt,LSU,TN,RU
(13) Jaime Nared ....(W ,OR) - TN,UCLA,USC,OhSt,OreSt,Lou
(14) Shakayla Thomas.(F ,AL) - FSU,SC,GA,Aub,AL,MissSt
(20) Kathryn Westbeld(F ,OH) - ND,OhSt
(22) Alyssa Rice ....(P ,OH) - KY,VA
(24) Taylor Rooks ...(F ,NY) - Stan,StJ,Harv,Princ
(31) McKenzie Calvert(PG,TX) - TN,BallSt,USC,TxA&M,TxTch,Winth,Duke
(32) Victoria Vivians(W ,MS) - Lou,KY,FL,MissSt
(33) Bianca Cuevas ..(PG,NY) - TN,Miss,SC

Ranks are from composite calculations of ASGR, ProspectsNation, BlueStar, & FullCourt.

Reaction Score
Tenn possibly in the running for 6, Ohio St for 4, SC for 4, KY for 3, FL/FSU/USC/Lou/KY for 2

( 1) Aja Wilson .....(F ,SC) - SC,UConn,TN,NC,KY, others
(31) McKenzie Calvert(PG,TX) - TN,GaTch,Winth,BallSt,USC,Duke, ??

Ranks are from composite calculations of ASGR, ProspectsNation, BlueStar, & FullCourt.

I like our chances to get one between Green and Nared, and even one between Cuevas and Calvert. We could also get one between Jatarie White and Wilson but those are more log shots. Nared is the most likely considering her relationship with Russell and Reynolds. Holly has said she'd like to fill the roster, so don't be surprised to see us use every scholarship we have.

Is UConn no longer in the running for Westbeld? I thought she might be a very viable possibility for y'all. I'd think the OSU class is getting pretty crowded about now, and Notre Dame has a plethora of players as well.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I like our chances to get one between Green and Nared, and even one between Cuevas and Calvert. We could also get one between Jatarie White and Wilson but those are more log shots. Nared is the most likely considering her relationship with Russell and Reynolds. Holly has said she'd like to fill the roster, so don't be surprised to see us use every scholarship we have.

Is UConn no longer in the running for Westbeld? I thought she might be a very viable possibility for y'all. I'd think the OSU class is getting pretty crowded about now, and Notre Dame has a plethora of players as well.

In regards to the OSU class they actually have quite a bit of space. They only have three top 100 recruits and a then possibly a top 100 or 200 guard? And they have no freshmen this year so there is plenty of space still. Pretty sure they graduate 3 or 4 next year as well.

Reaction Score
By my count, Ohio St has 7 scholarships available and 4 verbals so far.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Tenn possibly in the running for 6, Ohio St for 4, SC for 4, KY for 3, FL/FSU/USC/Lou for 2

( 1) Aja Wilson .....(F ,SC) - SC,UConn,TN,NC,KY, others
(31) McKenzie Calvert(PG,TX) - TN,GaTch,Winth,BallSt,USC,Duke, ??

Jatarie White visited Texas last weekend, so Texas should be on her list as well.

Reaction Score
Jatarie White visited Texas last weekend, so Texas should be on her list as well.

Wow she's definitely exploring all her options. I wonder if she will wait until spring too.

Reaction Score
Since Jatarie has stated she does not want to be stuck at the 5, Texas may h ave a good shot (Imani Stafford has that covered). Also Tennessee (Mercedes Russell). People were expecting White to choose UNC, and I suppose they have Mavunga to play the 5, but not as guaranteed as at the "UT" schools.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
LOL Glass, but you never know they could create some job openings somewhere!

Reaction Score
LOL Glass, but you never know they could create some job openings somewhere!

you are right , UNC gave Rasheed Wallace's mom a well paid job after he committed to North Carolina

Z

Reaction Score
Though our front court is very full, we don't have a second true Power Forward and White has stated that's where she would like to play. She would make a wonderful complement to Mercedes in the front court of the future for the LV's and I think it's critical to get a post every class for a balance of experience as people graduate. I would argue that White is UT's top priority right now.

Reaction Score
A'ja Wilson is a small forward. Is UConn looking at anybody that's more of a true 4 or 5 for this class?

Reaction Score
A'ja Wilson is a small forward. Is UConn looking at anybody that's more of a true 4 or 5 for this class?[/quote
Not that I know about. They went after Turner but she is not really a 5. They like Kalani Brown , who looks like a 6' 4" version of Caine. She has the body that can take hits and return some

Reaction Score
Kalani will have an interesting recruitment because all the top schools are after her; seems elite 5s have been few and far between in recent classes. If Caldwell does not keep her in state that would be a huge blow...

Reaction Score
According to FullCourtPress, McKenzie Calvert's dad says she is down to USC, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and Winthrop. (Dropping Ball St, Duke, GaT, and Tenn, while adding TAMU.)

Wow, how does an elite kid from Texas end up considering a small, low D-1 school in South Carolina?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
According to FullCourtPress, McKenzie Calvert's dad says she is down to USC, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and Winthrop. (Dropping Ball St, Duke, GaT, and Tenn, while adding TAMU.)

Wow, how does an elite kid from Texas end up considering a small, low D-1 school in South Carolina?

I do believe her sister plays at Winthrop. Disappointed that she dropped Duke.... hope she ends up at Winthrop

Reaction Score
#35 Victoria Vivians to Miss St, over Louisville, Kentucky, and Florida

Only 10 of the top 40 still on the board.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score

Rooting for USC and Coach Cooper. :D

Reaction Score
Any more news on Naired? Gabby Williams? Aja?

Aja has been pretty definitive about not deciding until the spring.

#115 Erykah Davenport (GA) will announce on Sunday. She's down to Florida State, Georgia, Miami, N.C. State and Texas A&M.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Any more news on Naired? Gabby Williams? Aja?
Also, Gabby Williams is pretty solid on her verbal commitment to UConn...Now if you are talking about Gabby Green she has recently been on official visits (where I do not know..other than her list of five schools from back when there is nothing new)

Reaction Score
And then there were 9.

Tenn in running for 4, SC for 4, Ohio St for 3, KY/FSU/USC/Lou/NC/Clem for 2

( 1) Aja Wilson .....(F ,SC) - SC,UConn,TN,NC,KY,Lou,Bay,Clem, others
( 7) Jatarie White ..(P ,NC) - TN,SC,NC,Clem, FL,Mia,FSU,OhSt, ??
(16) Shakayla Thomas.(F ,AL) - FSU,SC,Aub,AL,MissSt
(32) Bianca Cuevas ..(PG,NY) - TN,Miss,SC
(33) McKenzie Calvert(PG,TX) - USC,TxA&M,TxTch,Wint

Ranks are from composite calculations of ASGR, ProspectsNation, BlueStar, FullCourt, & Olson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom