UNC? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UNC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Well, at least Harvard is a ranked team but the loss to URI a couple nights ago calls for

|
|
|
\/

BagHead.jpg

Speaking of URI, betcha Kathy Inglese would like a shot at her former team. Really embarass Flipper.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
nah you guys will be fine. IF you only lose to UCONN and ND in the big east you will find yourselves pretty firmly in the top 10 by year end and probably a 2-3 seed. that's just me talking off the top of my head. and if you beat UCONN or ND, i'd say that would firmly put you in the 2-seed range. the BE will be brutal this year. L'ville and Georgetown are legit top 20 teams too.

We have L'Ville, ND, and Depaul at home this year. So those very well could be wins.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
We have L'Ville, ND, and Depaul at home this year. So those very well could be wins.
i'd think so. IMHO people have slept a little bit on RU. all i mean by that is they aren't discussed much as potential final 4 or elite 8 teams. but RU is right there. is Lee out for the season or will she be back? i don't recall from earlier threads. not to change gears too quickly, but i really think you guys will stomp tennessee next year, even tho it's in knoxville.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
i'd think so. IMHO people have slept a little bit on RU. all i mean by that is they aren't discussed much as potential final 4 or elite 8 teams. but RU is right there. is Lee out for the season or will she be back? i don't recall from earlier threads. not to change gears too quickly, but i really think you guys will stomp tennessee next year, even tho it's in knoxville.

Chelsey is out for the year, she will be back next year to add to our depth in the post with Hollivay, and Butts coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom