UNC scandal forces NCAA to redefine its academic misconduct policy | The Boneyard

UNC scandal forces NCAA to redefine its academic misconduct policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Mr Dribbles here, resting after a hectic Basketball season,. It was a very mild heart attack, so I can get back to exercise and relaxing. Just saw this article by Jon Solomon National College Football Writer.
Does this mean that UNC gets a slap on the hand and not lose there championships. Does DHam leaving mean APR goes down? Very confusing for an old lady to understand. So those of you who have knowledge let us know what is going on.
Go Huskies!

Go H

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
To the person(s) who accused some in the DHam/APR thread about making stuff up and espousing a conspiracy theory about Emmert, NCAA UConn, UNC etc, have a nice day!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Mr Dribbles here, resting after a hectic Basketball season,. It was a very mild heart attack, so I can get back to exercise and relaxing. Just saw this article by Jon Solomon National College Football Writer.
Does this mean that UNC gets a slap on the hand and not lose there championships. Does DHam leaving mean APR goes down? Very confusing for an old lady to understand. So those of you who have knowledge let us know what is going on.
Go Huskies!

Go H

Honestly Mrs Dribbles, I wouldn't concern yourself at all with this, especially given the fact you are in recovery now. Not to make light of your situation, but this whole escapade has nearly given ME a heart attack. And I am a young healthy male.

It's beyond frustrating and hypocritical, and I've personally found that worrying about it only pisses me off. To put it mildly. College athletics, and the NCAA, is inherently unfair and corrupt, and there's not much any of us can do about it. I've accepted that, and simply try to enjoy the product on the floor.

Good to hear you are well, and best wishes for your recuperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom