UNC down 21 late-ish in the first half vs. SCar... | The Boneyard

UNC down 21 late-ish in the first half vs. SCar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
holey moley - that's an awful half for them and while SC is 8-2 and has some ok wins, i don't consider them a very good team. sort of like losing to Villanova right now...

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Yeah, what's going on they are down 34.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
There has to be a reason for this?? Waiting for the game recap!!! UNC with 48 points!!!!!!!!!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
79-48 FINAL

SEC seems better than last year.
Generally, that's true, but there was a lot of room for improvement. Undefeated Vandy is no more, though, losing to unranked NCState

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Generally, that's true, but there was a lot of room for improvement. Undefeated Vandy is no more, though, losing to unranked NCState
agreed. they couldn't have been as bad as they were last year. as a whole. and based on UNC's score, i'm betting that not only do they drop out of the top 25 soon, but they will get the crap beaten out of them in the ACC and may well not make the big dance. or at best they will be fighting for a 11 seed at the end of the season...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
agreed. they couldn't have been as bad as they were last year. as a whole. and based on UNC's score, i'm betting that not only do they drop out of the top 25 soon, but they will get the crap beaten out of them in the ACC and may well not make the big dance. or at best they will be fighting for a 11 seed at the end of the season...

Told yall back in October :rolleyes:

I was saying when these rankings first appeared.... that UNC should not even be ranked... much less as high as they are.. They will be lucky to finish 6th. I could easily see them as #8.... as UVA and NCSU could surpass them. They have zero front court depth..and. 1 experienced ball handler. Yet of course with their non conference slate... they will probably walk into January with only 1 loss and have a national ranking..only to be exposed after the turn of the calender year.

Any day a team wearing Carolina blue goes down... its a good day. Whether it be women's college basketball, volleyball.. field hockey... lacrosse... et al:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom