ummmm... Badass Award? | The Boneyard

ummmm... Badass Award?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Its almost 2am... most every one is asleep.... you know most people on this board hit the bed at 10pm :p

Reaction Score
I am not sleeping anytime soon. Great game, regardless of the outcome. Miss St deserved the win and we fans like the team, should act classy and give credit where credit is due. This is what we all wanted, for WCBB to be talked about in a good way and I think this game did that.

As for the OP's question, I think both Williams and William were bad asses tonight.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I am not sleeping anytime soon. Great game, regardless of the outcome. Miss St deserved the win and we fans like the team, should act classy and give credit where credit is due. This is what we all wanted, for WCBB to be talked about in a good way and I think this game did that.

As for the OP's question, I think both Williams and William were bad asses tonight.

Im listening to WFAN... and all they are talking about is the game..... they NEVER talk about WCBB. Tony Paige (The Host) started out talking about it.. and every caller so far has chimed in about how great the game was.

Reaction Score
I don't think there should be a badass award for a loss. A badass would have won the game

A badass played her heart out for 44 minutes tonight battling against players who had at least 6 inches on her. Badass kept UConn in the game when it really could have gotten in hand. A badass came up with an incredible block to even send the game to overtime.

What Gabby did tonight was tremendous. As have been so many other performances by UConn players in a loss, and especially in the Final Four. What Maya did in her final game in an UConn uniform. What Kelly Faris did late against Notre Dame only for UConn to come up a little short as a team.

Reaction Score
A badass played her heart out for 44 minutes tonight battling against players who had at least 6 inches on her. Badass kept UConn in the game when it really could have gotten in hand. A badass came up with an incredible block to even send the game to overtime.

What Gabby did tonight was tremendous. As have been so many other performances by UConn players in a loss, and especially in the Final Four. What Maya did in her final game in an UConn uniform. What Kelly Faris did late against Notre Dame only for UConn to come up a little short as a team.
No question Gabby is a badass, and I liked her play tonight. But it just doesn't seem right to have a badass celebration after a loss, especially a bad team loss. You celebrate when a badass wins the game for you.

Reaction Score
No question Gabby is a badass, and I liked her play tonight. But it just doesn't seem right to have a badass celebration after a loss, especially a bad team loss. You celebrate when a badass wins the game for you.

A bad-ass did win the game tonight, Morgan William.. gotta give credit where credit is due. Might not be a huskie, but at least it's a bulldog... still in the canine family.

Reaction Score

If you're going to celebrate what people do in 40 point where the they could have never played and the team still would have won then you certainly should celebrate when people rise to the occasion in adverse situations even if the final result is a loss. Geno teaches his players not to judge their play by the scoreboard, and what Gabby did tonight absolutely deserves to be celebrated.

Reaction Score
If you're going to celebrate what people do in 40 point where the they could have never played and the team still would have won then you certainly should celebrate when people rise to the occasion in adverse situations even if the final result is a loss. Geno teaches his players not to judge their play by the scoreboard, and what Gabby did tonight absolutely deserves to be celebrated.
OK Morgan William is my badass for last night.

Reaction Score
Despite what most people will say Williams , as in Gabby, not William. was the baddest bad ass. Go back and watch the game if you can. Gabby was everywhere, including the block at the end of the fourth quarter. Without her there is no comeback. Congratulations, Gabby.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom