UMass Pampering of Tre Mitchell Continues | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UMass Pampering of Tre Mitchell Continues

Reaction Score
Lamar Odom attended and graduated from ST, Thomas Aquinas High School in New Britain, however , he never played a single minute of basketball for them, He was never even on the team. Jerry D. did go to URI with him
Took a long time for URI to recover from the damage Jerry D did to the program. They went from being 60 seconds away from the Final Four (one of the all time choke jobs by the way), to swimming at the bottom of the A10 with Fordham in only 2 years.

Reaction Score
Lamar Odom, went to Aquinas in New Britain. They brought his HS coach in with him at URI.

Only went there for one semester, I believe. Didn't even take a class--had a "senior project" in the English department that a tutor did for himm, basically. Most of his hs years were at that school Kofi and Moussa Cisse played at 2 years ago. Blanking on the name.

Really random connection. I know the teacher who was his advisor for that project at st thomas aquinas.

Reaction Score
Only went there for one semester, I believe. Didn't even take a class--had a "senior project" in the English department that a tutor did for himm, basically. Most of his hs years were at that school Kofi and Moussa Cisse played at 2 years ago. Blanking on the name.

Really random connection. I know the teacher who was his advisor for that project at st thomas aquinas.
I knew quite a few from Aquinas-Rocket Rod for one, Chuck Mckeon to name a couple.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom