UK vs UNC...Not impressed! | The Boneyard

UK vs UNC...Not impressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watching the UK vs UNC game and I'm not impressed with either team. Neither of these teams are executing very well on either end of the floor.

The more I watch college hoops this year the more I think it's wide open. Is it too early to say, why not UConn!?!?

Reaction Score
Not too many teams look that impressive this time of year. Come late January the cream will rise to the top, and even these two teams will look better. I agree its wide open and we are in the mix, but so are a few other teams. Conference play for all teams will soon tell who's who.

Reaction Score
The most impressive thing I saw today was Arizona scoring on 7 straight trips down the stretch to lock up a road win over Michigan. Their bigs are a handful.

Reaction Score
The most impressive thing I saw today was Arizona scoring on 7 straight trips down the stretch to lock up a road win over Michigan. Their bigs are a handful.

Out of the 4 Big Freshman... Gordon has the less gaudy stats... But his team has the best potential for a long run. They have a deep frontcourt & a solid backcourt.

Reaction Score
After watching that game, you can't help notice how much better UConn is at shooting the ball than many of the teams out there.

If they can only improve their rebounding...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
After watching that game, you can't help notice how much better UConn is at shooting the ball than many of the teams out there.

If they can only improve their rebounding...

That one is tough. It's hard to ignore our lack of interior players players this year.

I'd put our guards against anyone. Let's hope they pick up even more rebounds than they already are!

Reaction Score

I would think Arizona has to be considered the team to beat at this point. For all the talk of Kentucky and Kansas being much better in March than they are now, you can say the same for Arizona. They are young, and haven't really put it together yet. When you're bringing players like Hollis-Jefferson off the bench, you know there is a stupid amount of talent on the roster.

Reaction Score
I would think Arizona has to be considered the team to beat at this point. For all the talk of Kentucky and Kansas being much better in March than they are now, you can say the same for Arizona. They are young, and haven't really put it together yet. When you're bringing players like Hollis-Jefferson off the bench, you know there is a stupid amount of talent on the roster.
Yeah, I'd have to agree with you on that one. If there was one team I would not want to face in the tournament, it would be Zona. I think they would be a nightmare matchup for us.

Reaction Score
mckayladisappointed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member