UK might become a team to reckon with | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UK might become a team to reckon with

Reaction Score
To the OP get it right we have no shot against them just hand them the trophy they could beat the Celtics and Nuggets DOOMED.

Reaction Score
Think about this. UNC is the clear class of the ACC this year and we beat them by 11 on a neutral court.

Reaction Score
I hear everyone talking about UK’s defense, but this guy put up 2 blocks and 2 steals in his first two minutes if I’m not mistaken… first two minutes all season.

We’re focused on his shooting touch and length, but he’ll certainly help their D.

Worth keeping an eye on them as they face Auburn and TN.

Reaction Score
I hear everyone talking about UK’s defense, but this guy put up 2 blocks and 2 steals in his first two minutes if I’m not mistaken… first two minutes all season.

We’re focused on his shooting touch and length, but he’ll certainly help their D.

Worth keeping an eye on them as they face Auburn and TN.
He's not considered much of a defender but he is 7'2 so he'll block/alter some shots.

UK's defense stinks, I don't really see that changing. They score like crazy though.

Reaction Score
I said it a month ago UK is the one team i dont want to see in our bracket and with this guys ability to pull DC away from the basket they will be a problem. Dynamic guards and a big that can step out is a tough matchup for us. Experience, defense and coaching is on our side so i like our chances.

Reaction Score
Top teams I think this year are UConn, Purdue, Illinois (with Shannon), UK, Auburn, Zona, Tenn, Houston, UNC…I feel like the final four will be made outta this group

UK should continue to get better and will be a tough out in tourney. I like UConn’s chances over anyone, just gotta stay healthy

Reaction Score
Ivisic a non-factor tonight but still alot of time left

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
We have at least 3 better coaches than Scheyer on our current staff and that’s not exaggerating one bit.
post reminds me of a meme with this picture, saying "look, the 3 best quarterbacks in the AFC East". Didn't pan out. But I love the sentiment.

best qbs.jpeg

Last edited:

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Well we bit on that one. Wow they look like a different team. Granted in conference on the road but South Carolina is not a top 60 KenPom team. Kudos to those on the yard who immediately said they do not play defense and tonigh they are not very good offensively.

Reaction Score
Well we bit on that one. Wow they look like a different team. Granted in conference on the road but South Carolina is not a top 60 KenPom team. Kudos to those on the yard who immediately said they do not play defense and tonigh they are not very good offensively.
As long as Cal is roaming the sidelines they don’t scare me in the least

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Somebody out there desperately wants to find a HuskySlayer

Not so fast my friends

Reaction Score
Wow! Nothing like riding the hype momentum right off the cliff. Big Z played just 10 minutes and went 1-3 from the floor, in a 17 point loss to am unranked South Carolina team.

I reckon they're not to be reckoned with. Still a lot of hoops to be played but UK has had 3 head scratching losses this season.

Reaction Score
They are going in on cal on the uk board

Still a team I wouldn’t want to see in our bracket
Yes they can score, but unless they figure out how to defend, and we bring at least a B/B+ defensive effort, we have enough offense to run them out of the gym.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom