Uhhh, Hello Warde? | The Boneyard

Uhhh, Hello Warde?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You've been somewhat quiet these past couple days. I assume you're very busy monitoring the mail box for that invite.

Not sure if you're aware or not, but Uconn is basically without a conference at this point.

I learned on this board your primary responsibility is to check the mailbox for an invite. But, when you aren't checking the mailbox or monitoring the situation, was wondering if you had at all considered what you would do if this situation happened.

Up to this point, you've had the luxury of counting on a conference to hide in while you monitored the situation. Well, it seems like that conference is dead. Now it seems we need a plan. Something.

My position is that you've been over your head with this situation. Other's have been willing to give you a pass. It would seem as though someone is going to be proven wrong. I'm a big enough person to hope its me.

No more hiding, no more stalling, no more monitoring. no more statements that say nothing.

It's go time Big Boy!!!!

Reaction Score
I think he'll bail, too. After all, UConn is no longer the school that he took the job for. (No longer in a major conference).

Reaction Score
I think he'll bail, too. After all, UConn is no longer the school that he took the job for. (No longer in a major conference).

Where is he going (back to Buffalo). Nobody is going to hire him now at a major conference school. What did he accomplish here
- Screwed are recruiting in BB
- Staying with an ineffective lame duck FB coach
- Could get us out of the clusterF#$K of a conference

Reactions: caw

caw

Reaction Score
Where is he going (back to Buffalo). Nobody is going to hire him now at a major conference school. What did he accomplish here
- Screwed are recruiting in BB
- Staying with an ineffective lame duck FB coach
- Could get us out of the clusterF#$K of a conference

Herbst at least can say she is improving the non-athletic side of UConn, which she is. Manuel, has he done anything positive?

Reaction Score
He will be gone. UConn needs different skills in an AD now than when he was hired. We need an innovator, marketer, fundraiser, promotor,... with contacts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom