Uh oh, UConn opponents… | The Boneyard

Uh oh, UConn opponents…

Reaction Score
Actually, it was 4 bigs in a row. Amaria, Aaliyah, Aubrey and Ice

Reaction Score
Not a heck of a lot of love for Azzi.
Hype articles before the season don't mean too much but it might be something that intensifies the fire burning inside Azzi. She hasn't really had a full season yet so her best game hasn't been on display as much as some of these other ladies. I do think she is deserving of praise and will get it once she has the benefit of playing with a full roster.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah’s three pointer is looking good

That's the last shot for her to master to complete her outside shooting arsenal............now developing a baby hook and consistently making opposite-side layups from under the basket would make her a terror.....

Reaction Score
Hype articles before the season don't mean too much but it might be something that intensifies the fire burning inside Azzi. She hasn't really had a full season yet so her best game hasn't been on display as much as some of these other ladies. I do think she is deserving of praise and will get it once she has the benefit of playing with a full roster.
And by playing closer to a full season.

Reaction Score
If Aalyah develops a three point shot, she is going to be a real life problem for opponents. Or if she can fake a three point shot, drive to the basket without a charge, it's over for other teams. Aaltah and Aubrey, hopefully, are working on body control when they drive to the basket. Those two can be on the free throw line 6+ times a game if they really wanted to.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That's the last shot for her to master to complete her outside shooting arsenal............now developing a baby hook and consistently making opposite-side layups from under the basket would make her a terror.....

A baby hook is the best shot for a player over 6’. Everyone should have it. See Charles, Tina.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Not a heck of a lot of love for Azzi.
She's got the talent for it, but as Geno recently noted, in a lot more words than this, she doesn't have a charge ahead personality and her perfectionism can get in the way. Still, I'mbetting on her performance and numbers ranking right up there.

Reaction Score

In her freshman year E8 game vs Baylor she out-fought Egbo and Smith for an offensive rebound and put a move on the two of them and made the shot you described. That's when I knew she would have a great career.

Reaction Score
She's got the talent for it, but as Geno recently noted, in a lot more words than this, she doesn't have a charge ahead personality and her perfectionism can get in the way. Still, I'm betting on her performance and numbers ranking right up there.

She'll be OK once she realizes that perfection is a worthy but unreachable goal.

Some poster last spring talked to an SNY UConn announcer and was told that Fudd wasn't 100% when she came back and that we will see the real Fudd this season. I expect a NPOY candidate.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She'll be OK once she realizes that perfection is a worthy but unreachable goal.

Some poster last spring talked to an SNY UConn announcer and was told that Fudd wasn't 100% when she came back and that we will see the real Fudd this season. I expect a NPOY candidate.

I saw Azzi a lot in high school. The only players I saw at her level (in person or on video) were Paige and Maya.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom