2023 Recruiting: - Ugonna Kingsley Onyenso, Center | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Ugonna Kingsley Onyenso, Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ugonna Kingsley Onyenso, New York Jayhawks - The grassroots basketball world may not know it yet, but Kingsley Onyenso has a chance to be the best rim protector in the national class. He arrived at Putnam Science Academy in January and made an immediate impact, but was held out of the April recruiting period because of the NCAA’s rules specific to players who recently arrived in the country. So, while he already claims numerous high-major offers, the masses have yet to see him play. He not only has good feet for his size and the length to match, but also the instinctive timing to be an elite shot-blocker. While his defense is currently ahead of his offense, he showed encouraging flashes with emphatic dunks, solid post moves when able to get deep catches, and a soft touch to develop.

Reaction Score
Syracuse, Providence, UConn and Boston College have all been recruiting the Nigerian native at a consistent pace. The big man attended games at Providence and UConn in February. LSU is working hard, Kentucky and Duke are involved and Kansas, Maryland and Florida offered the big man in the last week.

“Hopefully some blue bloods get involved and I think that’s definitely the market for his game,” Scraba said.

I guess he doesn't think UConn and Kansas are blue bloods. :confused:

Reaction Score
Syracuse, Providence, UConn and Boston College have all been recruiting the Nigerian native at a consistent pace. The big man attended games at Providence and UConn in February. LSU is working hard, Kentucky and Duke are involved and Kansas, Maryland and Florida offered the big man in the last week.

“Hopefully some blue bloods get involved and I think that’s definitely the market for his game,” Scraba said.

I guess he doesn't think UConn and Kansas are blue bloods. :confused:

Scraba obviously a dope that wants a bag of money. Blue bloods? Do some history before you start helping kids with their livelihood FF.

Reaction Score
Scraba obviously a dope that wants a bag of money. Blue bloods? Do some history before you start helping kids with their livelihood FF.
Hahahah ohhhhhh I could tell you many stories about Scraba
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member