Ugly | The Boneyard

Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
That may well have been the ugliest half of basketball in the history of ugly basketball.
We sucked.
Temple sucked.
The refs sucked.
The announcers sucked.

Don't know for sure if the crowd sucked or not, because I had to turn the sound off 3 minutes in because of the announcers. But I'm gonna guess yes, based on everything else about the game.

Reaction Score
It wasn't that bad. Good defense (both sides) made it ugly.

Reaction Score
Our offense is working - a lot of good looks from in close - but we can't sink the shot. Our defense is keeping us in the game.

Reaction Score
That may well have been the ugliest half of basketball in the history of ugly basketball.
We sucked.
Temple sucked.
The refs sucked.
The announcers sucked.

Don't know for sure if the crowd sucked or not, because I had to turn the sound off 3 minutes in because of the announcers. But I'm gonna guess yes, based on everything else about the game.

lol.....the cheerleaders sucked
the concessions sucked

Priceless

Reaction Score
Lid seems to constantly be on the rim for this team in big spots. It's painful. If some open shots would fall we might actually be a good team

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Cassell and Samuel are nightmares on offense and Purvis hasn't been on today. With Boatright hurt, our guard play has been horrendous.

Calhoun has been great though.

Reaction Score
Idk about you guys but I like Doris Burke. She at least seems interested.

H

huskymagic

Our guard combination of T-Sam, Purvis, and Sam Cassell is atrocious with the ball, decision making, and with their jump shot. They look like they couldn't play for Dunphy's Temple let alone any high major program.

H

huskymagic

Major props to Omar playing smart, tough, good decision making, and improved shot taking. His minutes should increase going forward.

Reaction Score
Our free throw shooting is a disgrace, what difference a year makes.

Reaction Score
Of all the guys, it had to be Boat to go down. Just been that kind of year.

H

huskymagic

Our Bigs keeping us in the game, shocker

I have been saying this for a while. Our bigs are very talented and more talented than our guards actually. We need to play through them if we are going to be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom