Ugh. Who do you pick? Cheaters or criminals? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ugh. Who do you pick? Cheaters or criminals?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You all can root for whoever you want, but I'll root for the Pol Pot All-Stars before I root for an ACC team.

I thought Pitt was in the ACC too?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
My favorite part of the game was Kentucky fighting back late after it seemed they were done to tie it on the three, only to have Mayes turn their fans' cheers to tears almost before they could get them out of their mouths. Sweet! Twist the knife.

Reaction Score
Today is a good day. I got my once a year dose of Rupp Rafters schadenfreude. And next year is going to be a "down" year for them. They have no incoming recruits who are game changers like Monk or Fox. They won't be able to shoot a lick. They are losing two rotation seniors. Exciting times.

Its weird to dump on a recruiting class when it will be top 2, but there is a huge difference between guys who are ranked in that top tier like Monk and Fox (and Davis and Towns, Cousins, Wall, MKG, etc.) and guys who are ranked mid teens - to 30's.
I wish only the worst on the court for an incoming freshman class led by Hamidou Diallo.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
The coach.

Rooting hard for UNC

And program, but yes it's 100% due to the coach...well, 99-1 with ESPN/media.

I couldn't have been happier for UNC to win, and they're (like many here have stated) one of the programs I root against, for many obvious reasons.

But man, I was wearing powder blue today.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don't think the program as much as the entire athletic dept and school admin being dirty

1 goes hand in hand with the other. Williams knew exactly what was going on.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
My favorite part of the game was Kentucky fighting back late after it seemed they were done to tie it on the three, only to have Mayes turn their fans' cheers to tears almost before they could get them out of their mouths. Sweet! Twist the knife.

Side note, that Monk 3 was BIG time. Glad country boy iced it.

Reaction Score
It always amazes that the Kentucky hate surpasses the Duke hate on this board and then the rooting for NC. It's almost time for them to order their spring term papers.

Reaction Score
It always amazes that the Kentucky hate surpasses the Duke hate on this board and then the rooting for NC. It's almost time for them to order their spring term papers.

It's more Calipari hate, I think.

What is striking is that the one-and-done routine (in addition to making a mockery of "student" athletes) fails on its own terms. It doesn't appear to help teams win titles. They need a balance of those sort of talented players (who would usually want to be one-and-dones) with older talent.

FT shooting was a huge part of the reason we beat UK in 2011 and 2014. They shot and missed a ton of FTs; we shot fewer but made ours. That sort of thing is a sign of a disciplined, experienced team, imo.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I wanted both to lose. North Carolina wanted UConn over Louisville so as much as I hate the ACC I don't hate their role in CR as much as other programs. I think the NCAA hits them hard so they should be down for several years.

The squid can't lose enough for my liking so I gave the nod to crying Roy. But it was difficult.

Reaction Score
I don't have the hate for Kentucky that many others seem to. I also don't have the hate for Cal. I was definitely rooting for Kentucky.

Reaction Score
I don't have the hate for Kentucky that many others seem to. I also don't have the hate for Cal. I was definitely rooting for Kentucky.

ed0176271b24f3881e8b03cd341eb7bc_dafuq-did-i-just-read-what-did-i-just-read-meme_625-625.jpeg

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I now find myself in the odd position of rooting for a Oregon/South Carolina final. Basically a f00k everyone's bracket ending.

Reaction Score
This is one of those situations where I wish one team lost and the other was disqualified. May still happen come to think of it.

Reaction Score
UNC is ESPN's pride and joy, untouchable. Now that Kentucky is out, i'm hoping someone beats UNCheat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom