UFC on Fox | The Boneyard

UFC on Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Well, that was pretty quick...

Maybe Fox wishes they had one of the undercards? Is Dana wishing he got a couple more rounds out of this first broadcast fight?

Reaction Score
That was dissapointing. I don't think they should have had a heavyweight match. Those are always recipes for early knockouts.

Reaction Score
Awful, awful job by UFC. Ben Henderson Clay Guida was ON THE CARD and should have been televised. The fight to try to put together to win over the masses was GSP-Silva. GSP-anyone, really, would have been good.

Two little known fighters (at least to non UFC fans) who are big time knockout guys...DUMB.

Reaction Score
They anticipated this and said there would be no other fights regardless of the outcome. Ben Henderson is a stud. That was good fight between him and Guida.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
It was a weird decision by the UFC (or Fox??). I still don't understand why they wouldn't add a taped fight into the broadcast - as others mentioned, Guida-Bendo was great and we pretty much knew it would be. One of the things I like about the UFC is that there are always entertaining matchups on the main/undercard - compared to boxing, where it's basically one big-name fight and a bunch of scrubs. The UFC basically gave us a boxing PPV.

Dos Santos looks pretty nasty. Not sure anyone will be able to touch him for some time. Maybe Overeem can catch him, butJDS has got some sick hands and power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom