UDFA Jackson Mitchell to Carolina Panthers | The Boneyard

UDFA Jackson Mitchell to Carolina Panthers

Reaction Score
Great opportunity. I'm sure JM will be in the mix for a spot.

Reaction Score
Jackson plays much better than he tests. His lack of speed probably cost him a spot in the draft. However his ability to diagnose plays allows him to get quickly to the place he needs to be. He plays faster than many with better speed. His chance to make the squad will probably come down to his performance in live practice and the first preseason game.

Good luck.

Reaction Score
Jackson plays much better than he tests. His lack of speed probably cost him a spot in the draft. However his ability to diagnose plays allows him to get quickly to the place he needs to be. He plays faster than many with better speed. His chance to make the squad will probably come down to his performance in live practice and the first preseason game.

Good luck.
Solid FB player with a motor which is key in the NFL. He is mobile and eats up the field. He is weak on the inside run stop and will have problems there. But the NFL game is very open so I’d better he would do better than most appreciate.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I am a Jackson Mitchell fan so now Carolina. I hope he has a long long career!!

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He didn't test as well as some others, but you can't measure his heart and his ability to make plays. He'll have to make it on special teams. I believe he will stick or end on PS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom