UCTV short video on Caroline’s return | The Boneyard

UCTV short video on Caroline’s return

Reaction Score
What was interesting to me from video is that the players on the court appeared happy but did not show extreme excitement that Caroline made her critical 3. Just quickly got back on defense. In other words, I got the sense they expected it to go in.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Is there a video available for the full post-game presser?
Best bet is to subscribe to Storrs Central on YouTube. Then, with SC open search for what you want.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

If we can get 15-20 minutes from Ducharme, that greatly enhances our chances of a victory. UConn struggled with a 6-loss-unranked team using 5 guards. Villanova will be extremely formidable. Keep your fingers crossed that Maddy Siegrist is not “feeling it” tomorrow.

She scored 50 and 39 in her last two games. We’re not going to stop her. All we can hope to do is keep her under 25. If Caroline can give us 10 and 5, we can win. Those 15-20 minutes will allow our starters some much-needed rest during the game.

Reaction Score
Hopefully Geno can give Lou lots of rest now that Caroline is back. I have a feeling Lou is really banged up and tired. We need her to recharge and be at her best for the NCAAs, plus it'll give Caroline as much time as she wants to get caught up.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Hopefully Geno can give Lou lots of rest now that Caroline is back. I have a feeling Lou is really banged up and tired. We need her to recharge and be at her best for the NCAAs, plus it'll give Caroline as much time as she wants to get caught up.
I'm guessing that Caroline will be on a minutes played restriction for the next few games. And because of this, Caroline will also need to recharge on the bench too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom