UCTV Interview with Nika | The Boneyard

UCTV Interview with Nika

Reaction Score
Does Nika have a neck Tattoo? It seems like it from this video, but it was sort of faint.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Sign of the times.

Where in the world would you like to play Basketball?

Does America count? Umm, my home country if the money was there

Reaction Score
Yes. It says "loyalty".

So what is the status of CD's rule on visable tattoos these days? Players used to cover them up with tape. I don't recall seeing anything on Nika's neck before.

Reaction Score
So what is the status of CD's rule on visable tattoos these days? Players used to cover them up with tape. I don't recall seeing anything on Nika's neck before.
It’s new and I believe she will cover it.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
* shrug *

That's between Nika and CD.

Nika talks about it at the beginning of an article from last week...

"Nika Mühl says she asked for UConn women’s basketball associate head coach Chris Dailey’s blessing before getting her latest tattoo this summer.

At least, that’s Mühl’s story should Dailey ever ask.

While home in Croatia, Mühl got the word “loyalty” written in cursive tattooed on the right side of her neck. It’s her 16th tattoo.

“I’ve wanted this tattoo for quite a while,” Mühl said Thursday in Werth Champions Basketball Center. She laughed before adding, “I wouldn’t get a neck tat if I didn’t want it for a while.”"

Reaction Score
I believe Muhl stated when she returned to campus 2 weeks ago, that it was her 11th tattoo.

Reaction Score
* shrug *

That's between Nika and CD.

Nika talks about it at the beginning of an article from last week...

"Nika Mühl says she asked for UConn women’s basketball associate head coach Chris Dailey’s blessing before getting her latest tattoo this summer.

At least, that’s Mühl’s story should Dailey ever ask.

While home in Croatia, Mühl got the word “loyalty” written in cursive tattooed on the right side of her neck. It’s her 16th tattoo.

“I’ve wanted this tattoo for quite a while,” Mühl said Thursday in Werth Champions Basketball Center. She laughed before adding, “I wouldn’t get a neck tat if I didn’t want it for a while.”"

Nika in 2022 with her new tattoo covered up for games?:

imageedit_2_6963476546.jpg

Reaction Score
In response to Bri's question on who will take over in the apartment as the best chef, Nika said she thinks Caroline. I think in an earlier interview, Dorka mentioned she (Dorka) and Lou were in an apartment with Ines. Does anybody know who is living with who this year? I believe the team all live together in three or four quad apartments. At least since Nika, Paige and Aaliyah's freshman year I know that has been the case. Not sure when the change happened but I know years ago, the freshman didn't live in the apartments, they had roommates other than their teammates. Saniya, for instance freshman year, roomed with Daryl Strawberry's niece (I believe), who was a scholarship volleyball player.

The current system, of living with teammates for your entire time at Uconn, I would imagine, enhances the very apparent strong sense of sisterhood we see on the team and gives the freshman an even greater immediate sense of belonging to a family rather than just being on a team. I imagine CD plays a big role in deciding who lives with each other. In response to Bri's last question as to what Nika was most excited about this year off the court, Nika responded "Oh my God, just anything off the court that has to do with this team, period, like everything..." Kind of says it all about how much these guys enjoy each other both on and off the court.

I'm with MilfordHusky, curious to see Nika's art, perhaps a still life of one of Caroline's culinary creations!

Reaction Score
In response to Bri's question on who will take over in the apartment as the best chef, Nika said she thinks Caroline. I think in an earlier interview, Dorka mentioned she (Dorka) and Lou were in an apartment with Ines. Does anybody know who is living with who this year? I believe the team all live together in three or four quad apartments. At least since Nika, Paige and Aaliyah's freshman year I know that has been the case. Not sure when the change happened but I know years ago, the freshman didn't live in the apartments, they had roommates other than their teammates. Saniya, for instance freshman year, roomed with Daryl Strawberry's niece (I believe), who was a scholarship volleyball player.

The current system, of living with teammates for your entire time at Uconn, I would imagine, enhances the very apparent strong sense of sisterhood we see on the team and gives the freshman an even greater immediate sense of belonging to a family rather than just being on a team. I imagine CD plays a big role in deciding who lives with each other. In response to Bri's last question as to what Nika was most excited about this year off the court, Nika responded "Oh my God, just anything off the court that has to do with this team, period, like everything..." Kind of says it all about how much these guys enjoy each other both on and off the court.

I'm with MilfordHusky, curious to see Nika's art, perhaps a still life of one of Caroline's culinary creations!
According to Caroline’s social media, it seems like she may be sharing an apartment with Paige and Amari this year. Maybe even Aubrey too. This would also make sense since those 4 stayed for an extended time during the summer while others went home. With Dorka, Ines, and Lou in one apartment (also potentially one more person), that would just leave Azzi, Ice, Ayanna, Nika, and Aaliyah.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom