UConn's One Shining Moment (X 15) | The Boneyard

UConn's One Shining Moment (X 15)

Reaction Score
I think you mean THE SHOT!!!! Of all the great shots, this one brought me more joy than any. And, has their ever been such a reaction from a bench?

An unforgettable moment for that senior class! I think my reaction was similar to Gabby’s, but her facial expressions are much more colorful :p

And serious credit goes to Saniya who gets the steal on the other end followed by the drive and assist ! Without her, Polly never gets the opportunity to knock down the shot! (Unlike Heather who was like “Ok, I’m just going to steal this at half court and get the bucket myself :D—another great moment)

“In a world where you can be anything...be KIND”

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
For all the emotional beauty and nostalgia of this "Moment", hearing Luther Vandross, my favorite singer of my adulthood sing it was all too much. The Husky legacy lives on, but not Luther who died all too soon. RIP Luther, we here miss you.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
As much as I love the women, what Kemba did to help his underdog team win 11 straight single-elimination games against quality competition was perhaps the best stretch of clutch basketball that I have ever seen.

(Note the defender on the very lower right being somewhat out of position. :D )

1586371623319.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom