UConn's football future | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn's football future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great atmosphere, but when 30% of the fans are from the other team we have a problem Houston. Otherwise the place is the usual graveyard. MI fans behind me laughing because they got tickets, as our season ticket holders were too lazy to support the team.
Go AAC.

Reaction Score
Schiano? Don't tell me that RU is peeing their pants over whether or not UConn would hire Schiano and mess up their Jersey recruiting. Maybe as a recruiter but not a coach. Thanks anyway!

Reaction Score
Schiano? Don't tell me that RU is peeing their pants over whether or not UConn would hire Schiano and mess up their Jersey recruiting. Maybe as a recruiter but not a coach. Thanks anyway!

Who us? Nooooo? No one is panicking down here. We're good in our home state. Plus upcoming B1G play next year. We're doing aiight.

Reaction Score
Who us? Nooooo? No one is panicking down here. We're good in our home state. Plus upcoming B1G play next year. We're doing aiight.

Maybe you should reassure the RU board of this.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
How so? I mean. Think about it, in order for you guys to be successful, you're gonna have to create a pipeline into much stronger Northeast recruiting states like NJ, and Pa. How are you guys gonna do that?

the same way Jim Calhoun brought inner-city kids to Storrs when people who think like you said that couldn't happen either

of course we can be a good football team, and to argue BC "reemergence" is going to stop us is laughable in more than one way

we have a bad coach, we hire a good coach and win some games and all those problems go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom