UConn's exhibition game today........................... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn's exhibition game today...........................

Reaction Score
I am watching the stream for free and I just have one question: why does the director cut away from every foul shot to a screen shot of the husky logo? I know we suck from the foul line but how can we offer advice to Geno on how to improve if we can’t observe and analyze???

Reaction Score
I am watching the stream for free and I just have one question: why does the director cut away from every foul shot to a screen shot of the husky logo? I know we suck from the foul line but how can we offer advice to Geno on how to improve if we can’t observe and analyze???

We get the video on the arena screen. Apparently no one there is aware that their video is going out on a stream. It's the same every year. I can only hope that the video producer is an unpaid volunteer.

Reaction Score
Pay for radio ?? No, No, No....Tunein or Tunein App...FREE !! (search UConn Basketball)

Reaction Score
I am assuming for the next exhibition game it’s going to be the same, free viewing. I couldn’t get it to play on my computer using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, but I was able to watch it on my iPhone with Safari. I have no idea why, but the browser makes a difference apparently.

Reaction Score
I am assuming for the next exhibition game it’s going to be the same, free viewing. I couldn’t get it to play on my computer using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, but I was able to watch it on my iPhone with Safari. I have no idea why, but the browser makes a difference apparently.
Haha - I streamed it on a Mac, but used Google Chrome instead of Safari

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom