UConn's European vacation | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn's European vacation

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Absolutely immaculate?
Immaculate vibes?

"[Immaculate]!"
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
Perhaps it’s a creative, albeit obscure, attempt to make it a concept thus playing on the conception theme.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
: having or containing no flaw or error, perfect
in immaculate detail
If you're serious, work it first through the need for any adverb. Then, if you must, work it through "absolutely," an adverb that itself relies on the lack or non-existence of something that can be criticized as an imperfection.

Even in a world where, "...but 3 lefts make a right turn" allows one to escape questioning with a well-timed contextual absurdity, "absolutely immaculate" would be a superfluously redundant doublestack toward adding emphasis to the unqualified existence of a 'nothing' (as in "nothing wrong"). Furthermore, using these words to describe something as non-specific as a "vibe" compounds the problem because the subjectivity inherent in vibes isn't typically measured on individual characteristics that are implied when identifying flaws, exceptions, etc.

Then again, a number if dictionaries will often assert that "irregardless" means the same things as "regardless." And, I recognize that some Boneyarders here or elsewhere "could care less" about any of this discussion, even if they never specify how much less.

There's a fat or slim chance that we won't see the cessation of additional breathless marketing hype(rbole) that exposes the writer's questionable facility with certain words. Chalk it up to the "dumbening (up) of America."

That said, I'm not going to misunderestimate the power of crowds, even if their wisdom may not be perfectly infallible.

In other words, "You may be right."

It's clear from the video that the boat outing was well beyond cromulent. As with the legendary Paz Chin-In, it looked as though "a good time was had by all.

And 132 points when the team played its first game!

Onward to Barcelona!

[Ftr, this is what I did with some of thebtime that opened up when my daughter not feeling well resulted in my granddaughter not going to her 10:30 swimming lesson.]

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
Mind-boggling to think of how many generations of stone masons --usually from the same families--that it took to build such a massive church structure such as this.. Great cultural experience for this group to see

The Pillars of the Earth vibes right here. Looks like they are having a blast and enjoying every minute.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
One of the most amazing places I’ve ever seen in my life.

Been there once or twice while in the Navy.

Incredible to view.

I was equally amazed by seeing an actual bocce ball court. Never realized it wasn't just played by drink dads throwing bocce balls at a randomly thrown golf ball around back yards.

Reaction Score
Been to Seville Spain.. Second largest Catholic Cathedral in the world( Gothic).. Speechless. Beautiful.. Transformational..

pj

Reaction Score
If our guys play half as well as they dress, we are getting title #6 in 2024. ;-)

Noticed that too. Now in the NIL era we're not the Hungry Huskies any more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom