UConn's Diaco: "There is nothing that is the same" (Fuller) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn's Diaco: "There is nothing that is the same" (Fuller)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'm still wondering how Diaco got big enough to play at Iowa. He looks tiny to me now.

It would be comical if they posted his numbers as a coach before and after Balis... ;)

Reaction Score
If last summer was when the first number was acquired, then it makes a heck of a lot more sense. None of this "genetic freak" stuff, no offense to Sportsman. Because if there was a 30 pound muscle gain in 3 months, it would not have been acquired without some interesting supplements...
Part of his freakishness is having a 6'8" frame with wide shoulders. That allows him to add muscle at a pace much greater than the average sized person. Diaco may have mispoke on him, but plenty of young guys with limited lifting experience can add 15-20lbs of muscle in 6-8 months with extremely intense training and great nutrition.

Reaction Score
I'm still wondering how Diaco got big enough to play at Iowa. He looks tiny to me now.
Recently I ran in to him and you are right. I said the same thing to one of my friends. He must have had some tenacity as a linebacker, even if he was jacked in his playing days.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Everything smells of roses in the offseason. I wonder if Arkeel got taller. LOL.

Show me in September coach booby, that nothing is the same, and every single person has improved. You know what? Never mind that - show me a team.

Hard to do in March. I like the info and the increased in size by a number of players.

Maybe you should wait to post till September

Reaction Score
Hard to do in March. I like the info and the increased in size by a number of players.

Maybe you should wait to post till September

Spackler bait. I'll post what I want, when I want. Booby has not impressed me yet, as a football coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom