UConn's Diaco sees growth in offensive line (J. Fuller) | The Boneyard

UConn's Diaco sees growth in offensive line (J. Fuller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The article talks about it but Knappe is really showing something. These guys collectively have improved to the point where they are adequate. Really hope they stay healthy next year and progress. Only Mateas isn't back next year (hopefully). I wonder if Samra could slide over at center. I say that cause I really like Crozier and Rutherford at guard. There are encouraging signs on both lines for next year.

Reaction Score
That IS encouraging. So the O-line is starting to come around. By next August they should have added some more depth. The running backs look solid. So now it looks as if the weakest link on the offense is right behind center. Whitmer will be gone, Cochran is finished playing here so you got Boyle, the kid from L I coming Davis and possibly a transfer or Juco? It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
So with a basically competent line... Does our O suck because of QB play? Coaching?

Reaction Score
So with a basically competent line... Does our O suck because of QB play? Coaching?

I said before, we always might have the worst performing tight ends in the nation. We really need to see improvement in this area.

Reaction Score
I said before, we always might have the worst performing tight ends in the nation. We really need to see improvement in this area.

McQuillan is a painfully lazy player, he along with Whitmer are in the business of looking good instead of playing good.

Bloom & Myers can develop into good ones and it's a shame Hartwick was injured because you have some good versatility with those 3.

Reaction Score
It's a good stat but I saw plenty of missed blocks. We have a long way to go. Did they mention we didn't pass much until the end of the game again? The progress by Knappe seems obvious though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom