"UConn women's 'tiniest Husky' inspiring players on and off court in battle with blood disorder" | The Boneyard

"UConn women's 'tiniest Husky' inspiring players on and off court in battle with blood disorder"

Reaction Score
Some wrote today about MOXIE--this kid has it in triple spades. My only problem with this is: I can't see the display with the water in my eyes. God bless and keep her. Thankyou.
I write often about the good works the UConn WBB team does unseen by the public. It comes from Geno's and Chris's upbringing which said : Hide your light of giving under a bushel basket. They do that big time. When ever I have issues with Geno--I must think of the good he does for the people, Uconn, the players, the state, and WBB in general. This is the most giving program I know. Thanks..

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
That article is very interesting and I think the NCAA will find it interesting as well. As a Notre Dame fan who appreciates adherence to the rules, I have already sent them a copy of this video clip. I have one question: when is Geno going to stop interacting with underage recruits? I really thought that he learned his lesson after that whole Mo'ne Davis fiasco, but it appears he has not.

But seriously, Danielle is adorable! Such a nice thing for Daniela and the Huskies.

Reaction Score
This - and other examples like this - is why the team is a winner already. We really, really want another natty, sure we do - but this article certainly puts all of that into perspective.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom