UConn Women's Basketball Player Breakdown: Amari DeBerry | The Boneyard

UConn Women's Basketball Player Breakdown: Amari DeBerry

Reaction Score
I think a key to success this year ( beyond the "expected" ) is whether De Berry steps up or not. We are down two superstars and someone needs to step into those voids. De Berry could be that person. However, her empty stat sheet against a division II opponent suggests my dream may be just that. She stayed all summer in Storrs to show her dedication, and work on her game. It earned her nothing. She is the canary in the coal mine. Is she breathing?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
This has been discussed a lot in the "have we forgotten about Amari" thread, but now that they did the "player breakdown", we can have a whole new thread. FWIW i agree with Bills Fan and Longtime fan. As I said in the Amari thread, I barely have a shred of hope she contributes meaningful play this season. The exhibition game did not bode well for her future at all.

1667841687707.png

Reaction Score
I’m rooting for Amari and every player on UConn WBB! …Don’t think it’s helpful to criticize players for their performance in the 1st exhibition game of the year (or really any game).

The team has 10 available players and each one is very important to the success of the team.

Go Huskies!!!!!

Reaction Score
I’m rooting for Amari and every player on UConn WBB! …Don’t think it’s helpful to criticize players for their performance in the 1st exhibition game of the year (or really any game).

The team has 10 available players and each one is very important to the success of the team.

Go Huskies!!!!!
Criticism and praise heaped on players after an exhibition game against a completely overmatched opponent (albeit one that certainly earned my respect) is pretty much over the top IMO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom